No announcement yet.

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 more days until pitchers and catchers report for ST!

Comment

Getting close! Just read that Osuna really looks good. 25-30 lbs lost. Saying he looks to be in great shape

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        Getting close! Just read that Osuna really looks good. 25-30 lbs lost. Saying he looks to be in great shape

Back with his single body after his incident [emoji23]! That’s good to hear, him and Pressley will be a force in the late innings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't wait till the opener. It's going to be another fun year to watch the Stros

Comment

Cole won his arbitration case, will make 13.5 million this year.

Comment

Has anyone ever been to Spring Training? If so give me some tips on things to do other than a game. I have a free day in S FL the last week of ST so I'm thinking of spending a day in West Palm and then going to a night game.

Comment

Don't flame me over this, but can we all agree not to go overboard with the you-know-who picture this years so that come September, this thread doesn't take 20 minutes to load?

Just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                  Don't flame me over this, but can we all agree not to go overboard with the you-know-who picture this years so that come September, this thread doesn't take 20 minutes to load?

Just kidding
                  Maybe we need pictures of “you know who” so we can determine if we want to go overboard or not...

Comment

You know who pics will be posted.
                    But yeh..i agree.. need to curb the appetite a bit for the sake of being able to load the thread in later months.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                      Has anyone ever been to Spring Training? If so give me some tips on things to do other than a game. I have a free day in S FL the last week of ST so I'm thinking of spending a day in West Palm and then going to a night game.
                      Jim Crane has a really nice golf course in the area.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Holy crud is that Carlos? Dude has been in the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X