2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Glad to knock that one out! Going to try and end these last 5 days on a strong note! Gym every day, reduce the drinking (besides new years ) and no trash food and correct the diet as much as possible.
    I'm gonna try and make it all this week, but the drinking and crappy food will continue until the new year starts. After that, it's back to eating properly.

My goal is to get back down to 230. I did it last year, but obviously didn't sustain it. The holidays kill me every year.

Back at it this morning for arms and legs supersets. 3X10 with moderate weight.

Preacher curl/skull crushers/prone leg curl
    BB curl/overhead rope extension/sled leg press
    Hammer curl bar/cable pushdown/leg extension
    Spider curls/cable kickbacks/hip abduction machine

Chest and back tomorrow.

Comment

Once again knocking out my 20 mins of stair master on lvl 16…..

It hurts but grindinggggg

Comment

Freaking awesome workout. I’d say I’m about 85-90% where I was strength wise from early November.

Was there for a hot minute. Totals: 113 mins // 1700 cals /// 159 BPM

I fly out of ATL at 4pm tomorrow so hoping to sneak into the gym first thing in the am for a solid Shoulder and core session.

Looks like I was in a ~500 cal deficit yesterday which is the first time in a hot minute
        Aiming for 800-1000 deficit for today

Comment

My goodness I slept HARD. My wife said I was snoring as I turned off the alarm at 0345. I can't figure how I did that! It was one of those sleeps where you need more sleep to get over the sleep you got last night. Geez. I still made it to the gym and got it done. Chest and back supersets with slow reps and a pause at the bottom of the eccentric motion and a pause at the top of the contraction.

Bench press/t-bar row
          Seated wide grip chest press/bilateral lat pulldown/sit ups
          Incline bench press on smith machine/overhead lat pull
          DB fly/inverse grip plank row

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Cranked out shoulders and core this morning!

80 mins // 1110 cals // 149 BPM

First time in a minute I actually feel good after a workout! Hoping on a plane back to San Antonio this evening and then driving home to houston. Hoping for legs in the morning!

Comment

Same motion as yesterday, slow with a pause at the contraction and the extension. Arm and leg supersets.

Cable pushdown/prone leg curl/preacher curl
              Overhead rope extension/BB curl/leg extension
              Overhead cable curl/cable kickback
              Cable pulldown supinated grip/leg press/spider curls

Have a great weekend and a Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

Legs done this AM.

Literally did 20 mins of lvl 15 stairs followed by heavy Hack Squats and RDL’s and that’s all I had in me…. Snuck into the sauna for 9 mins also.

Cardio and core to finish out the year tomorrow!!

Comment

Working...
                X