No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gonna be a good day. Got into the gym and got it all done this morning. chest and back. 5X5 supersets.

Incline bench press on smith machine/lat pull down neutral grip/incline situp
    Bench press on smith machine/wide grip row
    DB fly/overhead lat pull/incline leg raise
    Push ups (5x20)/T-bar row

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Well I’ve been laying down in pain all day and found out this evening I have a staph infection kicking my arse

Got an injection and just took the first round of antibiotics so I’ll be MIA for 2-3 days.
      Well 2-3 days was optimistic. I also now have a sever eye infection that will keep me out for another 3-4 days so I wont be back at it until next week...

Comment

Well 2-3 days was optimistic. I also now have a sever eye infection that will keep me out for another 3-4 days so I wont be back at it until next week...
        Wow! I hope you get to feeling better soon and can get back after it.

Comment

Wow the last 72 hours were miserable.

100+ degree fever with chills and body aches the entire time and every lymph node in my head and neck swollen as could be along with a worthless right eye…. Fever finally broke around 5am this morning and I actually feel half decent.

Probably will give it till Sunday before I try to crank out a jog and then ease into things next week if possible.

Hope you guys are still grinding

Comment

Wow the last 72 hours were miserable.

100+ degree fever with chills and body aches the entire time and every lymph node in my head and neck swollen as could be along with a worthless right eye…. Fever finally broke around 5am this morning and I actually feel half decent.

Probably will give it till Sunday before I try to crank out a jog and then ease into things next week if possible.

Hope you guys are still grinding

I'm glad you're getting better! Nothing worse than being sick and can't get a workout in. I've only made it once this week. The dadgum Christmas parties are killing me. Getting home at 11 PM make it impossible for me to get up at 0345.

I hope to get back to the grind next week.

Comment

One last day of rest and I think I should be back to ~90% tomorrow and will get back at it!

I am terrified how weak and bad tomorrow will feel after only hitting the gym 1 day out of the last 12 due to travel/being sick

Comment

One last day of rest and I think I should be back to ~90% tomorrow and will get back at it!

I am terrified how weak and bad tomorrow will feel after only hitting the gym 1 day out of the last 12 due to travel/being sick
                I took another day of rest as well. Finished decorating the house yesterday for Christmas just about wore me out. My back and hip have ben bothering me again so it's probably time to go bet another shot in my lower back. I plan on hitting it tomorrow.

Comment

Headed in so hopefully I don't die!

Comment

Well, I slept in. Our 3 year old grandson spent the night. I ain't figured out how one 3 year old can demolish a house, but he can do it. I figured I'd sleep in cuz if I get up at 0345 and he hears me, then he's getting up and I didn't want my wife to have to get up as well. We'll try it tomorrow.

Comment

Knocked out chest and tris Monday. Back and Bi’s yesterday and just finished up shoulders and core!

Man I feel week after barely 2 weeks of missing out!

Hunting and travel tomorrow so it’ll be tough to slip in a workout

Comment

Well, I missed all of last week and only made it two days a week since Thanksgiving. There have been way too many parties and late evening functions. It seems all I've done since Thanksgiving is eat and drink. I hit the scales this morning at 242, up about 10 pounds from pre-Thanksgiving. One more week and its back on a better nutrition plan. I'll try and get back down to 230 and see if I can maintain it there.

I got in the gym this morning and hit back and chest 3X10. Moderate weight for me, but I know I'm going to be sore AF starting tomorrow. I'll start back with 5X5 after the soreness is gone.

Incline DB chest press/lat pull down/incline situp
                        Incline DB chest press one notch lower/neutral grip low row
                        DB bench press/low row supinated grip/crunch machine
                        Pec deck/bilateral lat pull down

Comment

In Atlanta visiting family.

I am disgusted with myself on my eating habits since thanksgiving! lol

Going to try and sneak into my uncles gym he has a membership at today, tomorrow and Thursday to kick start things back up.

Comment

Wrapping up my 20 min stair warm up and then off to chest and tris

Comment

Glad to knock that one out! Going to try and end these last 5 days on a strong note! Gym every day, reduce the drinking (besides new years ) and no trash food and correct the diet as much as possible.

Comment

I’m 63 and work out five times a week. Weight is down about 50 lbs since early 2021 (now at 192) strength is up. I’m jack Palance at the Oscar’s

Comment

Working...
                                X