No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid work out but wish my pace was a little higher.

75 mins 1025 Cals 145 BPM

20 mins of stairs at level 15 (I need to get a weighted est to take things up a notch)

Standing DB Military Press // DB Y raises // Planks
    DB shrugs /// DB Side Raises /// Decline Crunches
    Seated Arnold press // Rear Delt raise // Decline weighted twist
    High and controlled Leg Raises

Its awesome how much more controlled my reps are with similar or heavier weight then just 2-3 months ago. Really feeling it more after gym sessions which is a big plus.

Weighed in at 184 and trying to stay around the 180' mark.

We all have 30 days left before the New Year starts! Tons of time to continue progress or get a great head start! Its tough with the holidays but its freaking worth it amigos! Lets get it!

Comment

^^^ like the way you think 150

I have been doing some work on the weights and just now getting on the cardio… hope/plan to get real serious next year. Goal is to cut 5 lbs this month as a head start. Hope to update my workout regularly starting next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        ^^^ like the way you think 150

I have been doing some work on the weights and just now getting on the cardio… hope/plan to get real serious next year. Goal is to cut 5 lbs this month as a head start. Hope to update my workout regularly starting next year.
        There we go and awesome to hear sir!

Already excited to follow along this month and into next year!

Comment

Said screw it and just finished a cross fit class.

Needed to do it anyways

Comment

Saturday was to much travel followed by fixing a 6' section of my neighbors sewer line which I severely underestimated how hard sand/clay gets around here. Therefore it took me 3hrs to dig 30" down and about a 8' trench. My hands and arms are still sore from that work....

Lazy day yesterday and really no excuse to why I didn't work out.

Going in during lunch today for legs.

My last 4-5 days have been terrible eating and drinking so I have to reel that back. Going to try and keep a straight arrow from now until Friday morning on the diet again and try to behave over the weekend to a extend.

Comment

I made it last week for 4 days, but was off on vacay so didn't post. I finished off the 16/14/12/10 rep range series and have moved to a 5X5 routine. I got three days in las week before heading to the lease.

I didn't make it this morning, but will pick it back up tomorrow.

Comment

Kept it quick but still was a good one!

Stairs for 12 mins lvl 15

Hack squats with a DS /// planks
                RDL’s /// decline crunches
                BB squats 4x8 at 205’ // plate calf raises
                Sauna 7.5 mins

55mins 777 cals 149 BPM

Back and Bi’s tomorrow

Comment

Back in the gym today. Something in the air hit me hard starting Friday and I've been coughing like crazy. I hope this goes away pretty soon cuz it sux!

Chest and back supersets 5X5.

Seated wide grip chest press/T-bar row
                  DB fly/bodyweight pullups
                  Incline bench press/lat pull down neutral grip
                  Bench press/low row supinated grip

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Had to call an audible halfway through as I received a work call and ran (literally because it’s a little over a mile from the gym to my office) to send out some documents. So Cardio and core it is!

Stairs 15.5 mins lvl 15
                    2.25 Mile Jog
                    Circuit 3x’s : KB swings // Planks // med ball twist // controlled Vups // high knees
                    Wrapped everything up with a 10min sauna session (not included in the below numbers).

48 mins // 771 cals // 161 BPM

Tomorrow will actually be Back and Bi’s for lunch!

Stepped on the scale and sitting at 185. Just hoping I can make it the rest of the year floating in the 180-185 range and not pack on to much weight with all the food and drinks
                    Last edited by 150class; 12-06-2022, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I didn't make it today. I remember hitting the snooze, but don't remember turning the alarm off.

Comment

Just walked in for my back and Bi session

Let’s get ittt

Comment

Got in this morning despite waking up at 1248 AM. I must have fallen back asleep cuz I don't remember anything after that! LOL!

Back at it with 5X5 supersets for chest and biceps. I'm headed to the lease tomorrow so I will only have made it tithe gym twice this week. I'll try and get back on track next week. Hunting season sure throws me off track.

Incline bench on smith machine/preacher curl
                          Bench press on smith machine/BB curl
                          DB fly/hammer curl over preacher bench
                          Decline bench press/spider curls
                          Push ups/overhead cable curl

Comment

Was out of town from Thursday mid day until yesterday evening. Still managed to sneak in a evening chest and tri session yesterday. The workout was terrible and could feel how bad the previous drinking and crappy food intake was.....

Work is currently/going to be stupid busy but hoping I can sneak in a lunch back and by session.

Comment

I was exhausted form the lease weekend and just turned off the alarm when it went off this morning. I'll definitely make it tomorrow.

Comment

Well I’ve been laying down in pain all day and found out this evening I have a staph infection kicking my arse

Got an injection and just took the first round of antibiotics so I’ll be MIA for 2-3 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X