Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone moving stocks to more conservative safe haven areas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was a blood bath.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      Today was a blood bath.
      Not everyone. I've been warning people here for quite some time. For months, this has not been a good time to invest and it is getting more so each day. Wait until the Fed's meet next week. Go cash and buy puts, it's not too late.

Comment

Don't worry! Soft landing coming soon! [emoji6]

Comment

Soft landing like this??
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Soft landing like this??
            X2

Comment

I have one piece of advice…if you are following this thread for investing advice then you are already in trouble… cracks me up every time I open this thread how many experts there are on here.

Comment

Wow dropped over 1200 points today. Over 5% drop on the Nasdaq rough!

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                  I have one piece of advice…if you are following this thread for investing advice then you are already in trouble… cracks me up every time I open this thread how many experts there are on here.
                  Hmmmm......I didn't see any advice. Got advice?

Comment

Advice?

Either the markets are so rigged, stupid and unexplainable no one should "invest" in the first place or

They make enough sense and/or patterns that people should be able to see and show patterns.

Do financial advisors have bigger brains, more schooling or some smarts others don't have?

Simplify. Show me a time in past history where FED raises rates to fight inflation and the markets do not take a serious hit.

Comment

I’d consider looking into buying some stocks that are solid and pay decent dividends such as AT&T. Keep it long enough for the price to go up if you want to sell but you’ll make money while you wait for market to pick up.

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!

Comment

Mortgage rates > 6% for the national average. Where do they top out? I'm guessing 7.5 but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Mortgage rates > 6% for the national average. Where do they top out? I'm guessing 7.5 but who knows.
                          Absolutely nuts!

Thought about a rent house, but not in this market with 7%+ interest rates with excellent credit

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Maybe high 7 or 8 like the 80’s. Fed is not showing any plans to let up the rate hikes.

Comment

We may find out who all is in far too much debt soon. People have been borrowing at stupid low rates for far too long. If in deep enough those CC bills are going to start hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                We may find out who all is in far too much debt soon. People have been borrowing at stupid low rates for far too long. If in deep enough those CC bills are going to start hurting.
                                I believe your right. too many people borrowed like crazy with low interest rates

Comment

Working...
                                X