• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
    $10 or $.10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh no, currently sitting at $10.00 ask price

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont see dogecoin on TD ameritrade? can I get it there?

Comment

Just received this notice from TD Ameritrade listing trade restrictions on select set of stocks.

IMO, these restrictions are complete and utter bull snot.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post

Ya I’m a bit confused on why it’s ask and sell price are wonky right now. Anyone know what’s up? Although for me ask is .55 which is still weird.

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post

Would that be folks holding them and setting an unrealistically high sell limit to hedge up numbers for the trading algorithms? I know OTC's don't have option like regular stocks but does this prevent the brokerages from using them as leverage?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Just received this notice from TD Ameritrade listing trade restrictions on select set of stocks.

Thanks for posting. That's some BS. I bet they try to wait out the reddit team, and then allow trading again. Not going to work with millennials.

And to these companies, how are they just sitting back and taking it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
                I hope you did! I bought in this morning and sold right before market close for a nice chunk. I just found out that RH will let me trade crypto after hours, so I bought in again. I’m already up 10% in the last 15 minutes!

I did...it’s still popping!

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                  Dogecoin has been good to me today. Contemplating buying more...

good call

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                    HCMC! This stock is going to fly. Get in tomm and hold your shares.
                    Did some digging and it seems to be very popular tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

Just got the same.

So much for free market. This should infuriate everyone.

Comment

Guys - The Bid and Ask prices don't mean anything once the markets close. Not on the OTC and Pink sheet stocks where there's no afterhours trading.

Comment

Let’s start a sub-TBH for HCMC and drive that sucker to the moon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                            Similar to ABML?
                            I have no idea. I havent looked at any lithium plays. I just keep running across this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                              Let’s start a sub-TBH for HCMC and drive that sucker to the moon!!!
                              A few days ago HCMC popped up and I grabbed some. Ive been adding ever since then after looking more into it. Its PENNY STOCK EXEMPT as well. A legit company with a lawsuit against PHILLIP MORRIS. As of now it looks to be going in favor of HCMC. This could be one of the biggest trip plays of the this year. Im in big time for a penny stock.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                I'm buying some clean energy stocks.

High risk

CETY
                                CCTC

And holding
                                BYRG - total lotto play. Hoping for 2 cents.

HCMC - This is as high risk as you can get. Buying at .0001 So it's all or nothing! Suing Phillip Morris.
                                Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Did some digging and it seems to be very popular tonight.
                                This is a good example of a catalyst or event play. They are supposedly suing Phillip Morris. When I found it it couldn't go lower without being zero.. It was .0001 x .0002 And I placed buy orders at .0001 and they were filling.

As it got closer to Feb (when they should get close to a judgement) people started panic buying and FOMO set in.

Now after it ran 1,200% to .0012 one needs to be more careful. The price or how much it gained will mean nothing if they win a large sum. But these subbers never win. I've never actually seen it happen. It very well may rally hard again. More so if they give a hard decision court date.

Point is..Get in early and then ride the hype. Get out before hype turns out to be all hype and BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X