Traditional FSC Week 43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 43

Halloween is almost here so we'll do something for the season. Draw a jack o lantern to your liking on a piece of paper. Our target is the nose on the pumpkin so we'll make that a 1/2" triangle. Holiday is on the 31st but since not everyone has 31yards available to shoot we'll reverse it and make it a 13 yard shot. 1 shot per day. Good luck lighting up your pumpkin!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Fishxbones View Post
    Halloween is almost here so we'll do something for the season. Draw a jack o lantern to your liking on a piece of paper. Our target is the nose on the pumpkin so we'll make that a 1/2" triangle. Holiday is on the 31st but since not everyone has 31yards available to shoot we'll reverse it and make it a 13 yard shot. 1 shot per day. Good luck lighting up your pumpkin!

Fun shot, Fish!

Quick question: do you mean for folks to shoot a shot per day with a chance to improve throughout the week?

Comment

Yes trad. 1 shot per day throughout the week.

Comment

After y'all shoot Fish's pumpkin shot, you should go over to Rick's forum Traditional Archery Friends and try this week's quartering-away shot I posted. Feel free to shoot it after the TBH shot (same day okay). Not competing, just expanding opportunities.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

First day's shot a tad left. Call it an arrow-ring.... 2-3/4"

I'll try again another day.

Comment

Nice shootin tradtiger! Its pouring over here right now. I'm gonna wait a bit. If it doesnt stop I will go out and throw one anyways.

Comment

Still raining, threw on a headlamp and slung one anyways. Little low but call it 2 3/4".

Comment

You're on line, I'm good on elevation. What are the odds of the same 2-3/4" distance? Nice.

Comment

Lol I said the same thing to myself. Almost called it 2 13/16" to differentiate

Comment

Felt good to Finally get the bow out after a week of rain! I could tell it's been a week for sure!! Little mans is left of mine! Didn't bother measuring either one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see ya'll were able to have some fun shootin slew! No joke about the rain. Still comin down here and supposed to keep on the next couple days. Ready for some sunshine for sure!

Comment

1 5/8 from center of hole to center of nose today!

Found an old tape measure to leave out for this but I'm not a fan! Need to steal one of the kids plastic rulers![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shootin Slew!

Comment

2 9/16

Comment

Nice shooting y'all!

Comment

Working...
                              X