Set up a new blind today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set up a new blind today!!!!

I have a feeder right behind the house. It’s kind of open there, but I like watching the deer from the porch. Last year I set up a tripod as close as I could, but the only cover I could put it in was for a north wind.

So today, I was sitting around doing nothing, and decided to make a south wind setup for this area. I already had the homemade blind, so got all the pieces and put it together in between 2 cedar trees.

I got a large artificial Xmas tree from Draco a few years ago just to use with this blind, so after getting it in place, I went to weaving all the pieces of the tree onto the front of the blind. Here is what it turned out as:

I think it came out real good, and hope the deer get used to it pretty fast. The first 3 bucks that came in freaked when they saw it and ran off!

I think it should be OK though, with almost 3 months to go till the season opens.

Now I have to decide whether I want to move the feeder closer to it, or just hand corn it???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That will work. I’d move the feeder you have plenty of time for them to,get use to it.

Comment

That looks awesome!

Comment

I like!

Comment

Bet that'll work just fine!

Comment

Should work, they’ll get used to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks good, glad the tree worked out so good for you.

Comment

Heck of a lot better than even a high dollar pop up.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everybody! The first deer that freaked out came back and made it to the feeder. They didn’t stay long though. I bet they will get used to it real fast!!!

Bisch

Comment

Looks good Bisch! Best part is ya run right outside the house, and go hunt! Good Huntin and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Looks good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Thanks everybody! The first deer that freaked out came back and made it to the feeder. They didn’t stay long though. I bet they will get used to it real fast!!!

Bisch

They will. I have a couple that I brushed in to start with, but after a couple years they don't pay much attention to them.

Comment

Give them a few days to get use to it then move the feeder closer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks nice.... I'd just hand corn and put out a lot of corn, they will learn to love it.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Working...
                              X