No announcement yet.

First vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1961 Ford Falcon Ranchero. 144 straight six, vacum wipers and tube radio. Got it in 1972 when I was 14.

Comment

My first I owed was a Forrest green 1998 Ford Ranger XLT. 4 banger, 5 speed with a sliding back glass. It came with a payment book. $195.22 every month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine was an 03 Chevy 1500 Z71, was a great truck. Wish I hadn’t of traded it on on my new truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A 1982 delta 88 Oldsmobile. It belonged to my grandmother and when she passed I got it to drive to school in 1993. It was white with rust spots. Ugly as all get out but that thing could move. I definitely was not the cool kid in that car

Comment

68 camaro, black with red top

Comment

1988 Mazda extended cab truck bought it from Grandma when I was 16 I worked that little 4 cylinder to death.Also got that 2wd stuck more times than I can count.

Comment

I still have the girl; wish I still had the car!

1959 Chevy Impala

Click image for larger version

Name:	C3EFB559-9487-4EDC-8E55-8DB0A2F8D3CB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	24674203

Comment

1989 Blue Ford Ranger. My dad drove it for a few years, the my sister drove it for a few years, then I drove it for a few years, then my brother finally drove it for a while. I think my dad finally sold it for $800. I remember taking it to the deer lease one year and putting a huge dent in it when I was taking down a feeder, and one of the legs fell and put a huge dent in the side of the bed.

Comment

1988 GMC half ton

Comment

1989 Ford ranger-blacked out. Oh the memories…

Comment

76 Cj-5 with no top or doors . Was kinda cold in the winter .

Comment

1962 Chevy Nova. Three speed on the column and no A/C.
                          Last edited by doghouse; 01-16-2022, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                            Pic is one very similar to mine....It was our hunting vehicle but became my first car when I turned 16 in 1986. Mine was all white with an orange/yellow and black stripe and 33" tires. I loved/hated that thing. It had a rare 4cylinder engine and broke down all the time. In the 3 years I drove it I had to rebuild the engine (new rings, mill the head etc), rebuild transmission (with a lot of help from my Grandpa) and it was always having exhaust issues due to everything vibrating lose. It taught me to save my $ and buy a more reliable vehicle and also taught me that I didn't want to be a mechanic for a career!
                            Piece of S mechanically but **** there cool. I wish I owned the one in the photo.
                            Some very cool vehicles so far.

Comment

77 Chevy LUV that I spent the summer of my Jr year rebuilding. Entire front end was thrashed, owners wife basically ran it under a trailer.

No pics of it, but I did buy/restore another later in life. Brought back a lot of memories.

Tiny, fun to drive, but rougher than a cob.

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Luv Truck.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	24674204

Comment

85 model short wide chevy 4x4 with a granny 4 speed and 350. It was camo and beat to hail and back. Got it around 2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X