Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    I am cautiously optimistic.

Agreed.....they are playing well...and I'm enjoying watching them do their thing. Zeke's offseason transformation has been a thing of beauty. The dude is juking through the holes like his rookie season and running like his hair is on fire. Pollard is looking sharp as well.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Dallas who?
      Cowboys. Its in the thread title.

They have been fun to watch. Solid all around team so far.

Comment

As most of my buddies are Cowboys fans, I’ve enjoyed watching them suffer. Not the team, just my buddies. Cowboy fans are hopelessly optimistic and often times delusional. With that being said, this team is legit. They’ve often had the best team in the league on paper only to crap the bed. I don’t think that happens this year. They look really good at all skill positions and the defense is better than I thought they’d be. This could be the year I lose a lot of money and eat a lot of crow. This team just feels different from those disappointing teams of the last 20+ years. Gonna go throw up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Parsons and Diggs have been pretty close to amazing. Pair that with the UCLA kid and they have this defense looking better than I ever thought they could. Especially after last year.

I've always like the offense quite a bit. Dak and Moore have them hitting on all cylinders. As long as up front stays somewhat healthy, they are a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Super Bowl bound!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
              The only weakness I see in the organization is your head coach. You’ll see.

Signed,

A Packers Fan

“Better yall than us”

^^^This right here…. I am not sure what this guy brings to the party other than horrible clock management skills… I hope that JJ keeps Moore and promotes him over the head coach….

Comment

Nice start for a change.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m loving it so far

Comment

see yall later. Jill got that Mrs. Robinson vibe about her

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      As most of my buddies are Cowboys fans, I’ve enjoyed watching them suffer. Not the team, just my buddies. Cowboy fans are hopelessly optimistic and often times delusional. With that being said, this team is legit. They’ve often had the best team in the league on paper only to crap the bed. I don’t think that happens this year. They look really good at all skill positions and the defense is better than I thought they’d be. This could be the year I lose a lot of money and eat a lot of crow. This team just feels different from those disappointing teams of the last 20+ years. Gonna go throw up now.

Could be that old Jerrah is staying out of the coaches bidnez more and letting the coaches do their jobs. Jones and Joe Biden are about the same mental capacity at this point in their lives and both need handlers to take care of them.

Comment

I believe without Pollard and Diggs these games turn out differently. By splitting carries more evenly Elliot is finally getting enough rest to be more effective and defense creating turnovers is equating to points scored in most cases. Not a fan but just calling it like I see it. Dak has improved

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          see yall later. Jill got that Mrs. Robinson vibe about her

http://www.theknittingchannel.com/
                          I knew you'd come through

Comment

I think right now they are the real deal. But we are 1 injury away from not being good on the o-line

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              I knew you'd come through

Comment

I love knitting !!! It's consistent and never disappoints.

Comment

Working...
                                X