Need lots of prayers and any help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomkat70 View Post
    If you have the ability to do so get the word out in your community and perform Handyman type work and be early to the job, do good work and be honest and you can make good $$$ I would think way better than wood work projects also look up Dave Ramsey and follow his baby steps and cut any and everything that you can cut out of your budget to help with expenses. We take a lot for granted and normally have a lot of fat to trim out of our budgets.
    Thank you for your advice I will be looking into him when I get off of work. God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
      Has anyone ever been in the situation where your bank account goes into the negative for a couple of months? If so how did you recover from it without it affecting your credit? I am currently in this position and would appreciate any and all help provided. Thank you and God Bless.

Sending prayers for your wife and family.

You asked for advice... so here it is.
      Have you ever spoke or met with a financial planner? Make a budget that you can afford to live with and stick to it. You mentioned being in the hole for 8 months, yet you have post in the last few months talking about boats and vacations. Boats and vacations are nice, but you shouldn't be missing meals to pay for them. My advice, get with a financial planner and set priorities. Do not worry about the IRS thing until you actually get a notice from them, and then work out a payment plan with them.

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          Sending prayers for your wife and family.

You asked for advice... so here it is.
          Have you ever spoke or met with a financial planner? Make a budget that you can afford to live with and stick to it. You mentioned being in the hole for 8 months, yet you have post in the last few months talking about boats and vacations. Boats and vacations are nice, but you shouldn't be missing meals to pay for them. My advice, get with a financial planner and set priorities. Do not worry about the IRS thing until you actually get a notice from them, and then work out a payment plan with them.
          I am very grateful for your advice and am currently set up to meet with a financial advisor. The vacations I referred to in Tennessee was all expenses paid, the boat is owned and the plan was to use a little of the tax return we thought we would be getting to accommodate any expenses for that and another vacation. Which is how we normally pay for small things of that nature.

God Bless everyone for your advice not matter how hard you think it may be. It is all good advice and is not going unheard one bit.

Comment

I know a couple guys that will be in the market for a boat soon. If you post yours in the classifieds PM me and I will send the link to them.

Any luck making arrangements with the IRS yet?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I know a couple guys that will be in the market for a boat soon. If you post yours in the classifieds PM me and I will send the link to them.

Any luck making arrangements with the IRS yet?
              No not yet I have tried calling the past 2 days. Still havent received a letter from them about the issue yet and everyone I have talked to has told me to hold off until I get a letter because they may not catch it.

I have a guy interested in it that I work with so if he doesnt come through I will let you know and post it in the classifieds.

Comment

Working...
              X