2018 model Truck Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 model Truck Deals

I still haven't but the bullet on a truck. I have been looking used but think I'm going to go get a new 2018 model with the decent end of the year closeout deals going on in the next week or 2. Does anyone here drive a 2018 half ton? Dodge, Chevy, Toyota, Ford is what I will be looking at with Chevy being the front runner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am picking up my new 2018 LT Z71 Silverado 1500 crew cab from Moritz Wednesday. Heated cloth seats. Has 18s instead of 20s. Texas edition. $33,800. Sticker was $48,800. Tony G has been great to deal with. Tell him Matt sent you. I think they sold all of them priced that low but ask. One may have fell through. Nobody else has come close to that price. I’m excited to get it!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      I am picking up my new 2018 LT Z71 Silverado 1500 crew cab from Moritz Wednesday. Heated cloth seats. Has 18s instead of 20s. Texas edition. $33,800. Sticker was $48,800. Tony G has been great to deal with. Tell him Matt sent you. I think they sold all of them priced that low but ask. One may have fell through. Nobody else has come close to that price. I’m excited to get it!!
      PM Sent

Comment

Was looking for a truck in October and had sights set on a 2018 Ram 1500. Checked online deals and got a 2019, Lonestar, hemi, cheaper than the 2018's. I was very pleased. Didn't have to take a hit on a year of depreciation. Rebates were really good.

Comment

Tony G with Moritz is great to deal with. I’m 4 hours away and he beat any local deal and did trade over the phone with emailed pics. No games

Comment

Tony G. Johnny

Comment

That sounds like a sweet deal

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian Reaper View Post
                Was looking for a truck in October and had sights set on a 2018 Ram 1500. Checked online deals and got a 2019, Lonestar, hemi, cheaper than the 2018's. I was very pleased. Didn't have to take a hit on a year of depreciation. Rebates were really good.
                Nice. I will let my ol man know since he loves a Dodge and way overdue for a new truck.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                  Tony G with Moritz is great to deal with. I’m 4 hours away and he beat any local deal and did trade over the phone with emailed pics. No games
                  Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Tony G. Johnny
                  [emoji1303]

Comment

Man that's a deal

Comment

I looked a 2019 Denali 4x4 crew cab GMC priced at $63k, the 2018 Denali 2500 Duramax at $66k and the 2018 chevy 1500 midnight edition LTZ 4x4 for $44..
                      Can't decide yet..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish they would make some deals on Tahoes. Dang, they are proud of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jack Purswell (jack71) on here runs the Liberty Dayton Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram. You may look online and give him a shout if you see anything you like.

Comment

Matt,
                            Thanks for the business! Talking about striking while the iron is hot.
                            Johnny good talking, I will reach back out in the morning.
                            Nozzlenut give me a shout before you pull the trigger.
                            Mayhem there is 0% on 18 Tahoe’s through Friday. That’s a big deal on a Tahoe. Call me
                            817-320-7336

Comment

Originally posted by nozzlenut View Post
                              I looked a 2019 Denali 4x4 crew cab GMC priced at $63k, the 2018 Denali 2500 Duramax at $66k and the 2018 chevy 1500 midnight edition LTZ 4x4 for $44..
                              Can't decide yet..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                              Where was this at ?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X