Any good Schweine-Schnitzel recipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good Schweine-Schnitzel recipes?

Got the backstraps from a hog (thanks Lostcajun) and want to do some Schnitzel. What would be a good sauce or gravy for it? Planning on Schweine-Schnitzel, sauerkraut and German potatoe salad for dinner this weekend.

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Got the backstraps from a hog (thanks Lostcajun) and want to do some Schnitzel. What would be a good sauce or gravy for it? Planning on Schweine-Schnitzel, sauerkraut and German potatoe salad for dinner this weekend.
    did you ever find good recipes? Been wanting to learn to do schnitzel for some time. Read it started with venison once. Sorry, not any help for what you are looking for.

Comment

This is what I use when I make Schnitzel. Taste great.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...1&d=1543004703

This is what I use when I make Schnitzel. Taste great.
        Thanks. I've been kind of leaning towards a packaged gravy.

Comment

Traditional brown gravy is good on schnitzel. A German restaurant in Beeville makes a jalapeno cream gravy for their schnitzel that is out of this world. Need to figure out how to at least get close to duplicating it.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
            Traditional brown gravy is good on schnitzel. A German restaurant in Beeville makes a jalapeno cream gravy for their schnitzel that is out of this world. Need to figure out how to at least get close to duplicating it.
            I believe Coachs Wife on here posted a jalapeno cream gravy on here. It sounds really good, but the wife and granddaughter won't eat peppers.

Comment

I believe Coachs Wife on here posted a jalapeno cream gravy on here. It sounds really good, but the wife and granddaughter won't eat peppers.
              It's not particularly hot at that restaurant. Just a little pica...good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
                Ate this there yesterday. I wish I could make it just like that

Comment

Working...
                X