Boat Trailer Rifle.....House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I'm kind of worried about the light carpet getting funky. I'm thinkin about stopping at one of those places on the side of the road where they sell gaudy flags and rugs, and try to pick up a 5X7 rug with some wolves on it...or Elvis...possibly a Navajo dream catcher.
    Next time we talk, remind me to tell you about the Elvis "tapestry".

Fine work on this project.

Comment

Dale,

That is bad ***. I've sat in one that was a 5,500 dollar rig and it wasn't half as nice as yours.

I'm needing to knock out a couple more box blinds. I may knock off your 12 volt idea, but the rest of that is out of my league.

Awesome.

Comment

Well that is one hell of a blind Dale now all you got to do is enjoy it.
        :thumbup::thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
          Dale,

That is bad ***. I've sat in one that was a 5,500 dollar rig and it wasn't half as nice as yours.

I'm needing to knock out a couple more box blinds. I may knock off your 12 volt idea, but the rest of that is out of my league.

Awesome.
          Just in case anyone is wondering, I'd take $9,000. Probly less. lol

Ben, I was in dad's garage today and he had a lawn mower battery settin there charging. That got me to thinkin about hookin up other blinds that might need a little power. He said those batteries only cost about 30 bucks and I bet with a little solar panel they would do all you ever needed.

Comment

What a glorious monstrosity!! That thing is awesome!

Comment

Awesome blind Moser! I'm running 4 12v 12.5 ah batteries wired in parallel with a solar panel in mine. It's enough for lighting, a 12v oscillating fan and a cell phone charger. I believe I could run a dvd player if I wanted too as well. Also can run a spot light off the 12v socket.

I've been wanting to put a fancy remote controlled marine spot light on top for hog hunting, but can't see spending the money on it.

Also a funnel mounted in the corner hooked to a garden hose buried in the ground makes a decent urinal.

Comment

Only D Mo....truly awesome!!!!

Comment

That is a piece of art.

Comment

Darn if those old boots look good in that color!

Comment

Dang Moser why don't you put a little more effort into your projects instead of just throwing some scraps together?? . Looks great as always!

Comment

WOW! I haven't looked at this in a while.

Comment

just need one of those boot cleaner stands by the door.

excellent build once again Mr. M

Comment

Gotta know, have you used it yet?

Comment

Your going to need a weight distribution hitch to pull it down the road..

Comment

Originally posted by courtatlawjudge View Post
                                Gotta know, have you used it yet?
                                No, not yet. It's at camp and needs about 10 minutes of work and it'll be ready to roll. Probably wait until the rut starts and drag it out where I can see a long ways for long sits.

Comment

Working...
                                X