Ridge Cap is a pain in the arse!
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!!

Comment

Dried in is a good place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Measured the peak wrong and short 11". Ordering a piece of Ridge Cap to cover remaining part in the center. 99.9% dried in. Very productive weekend!
            Attached Files

Comment

Good job. Looking Good.

Comment

You got any more sisters? I could use a BNL like you.
                Nice work man.

Comment

Looking good bud

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys!

Looks like perfect timing to get it dried in. More rain and high winds coming in the next couple hours. See if it holds up. 70+ mph winds and hail!!!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Looking great! keep it up

Comment

It’s coming along very nicely.

Comment

Time to finish this project out! Nice to come over after all the rain we have had and find zero water inside!

Windows, doors and tubs will be installed this week. FIL is getting a lot of it done himself while I am at work all week. This wknds weather is looking great and should be 100% dried in. Start electrical, plumbing and insulation next week working at night! Majority of the updates after this wknd will be late at night. Goal is 6-7 wks to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Time to finish this project out! Nice to come over after all the rain we have had and find zero water inside!

Windows, doors and tubs will be installed this week. FIL is getting a lot of it done himself while I am at work all week. This wknds weather is looking great and should be 100% dried in. Start electrical, plumbing and insulation next week working at night! Majority of the updates after this wknd will be late at night. Goal is 6-7 wks to finish.

That’s exciting. You are doing well.

Comment

Started reading this while in the tree tonight. I wish I had the stones to take on such an awesome project. Keep up the good work and keep this thread going!

Comment

Working...
                                X