No announcement yet.

Grapevine 2019-2020 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations sir! Looks like great mass!

Comment

Congrats!! He’s a great deer

Comment

Nice buck, congratulations!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice job!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

goof

Originally posted by TrophyClubHntr View Post
            had some success the other evening. 10 scorable points with good mass
            Hey good deer! Thanks for walking by me the other day at 530 pm . Did you forget your light or are you afraid of the dark?

Comment

Sorry about that, my bad. I hadn't seen anyone at that spot all season. Hope that area was good always thought it was promising

Comment

How were the weeds and water levels on the east side this year?

Comment

Love the mass on that buck. Nice..
                  Last edited by krod777; 01-09-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrophyClubHntr View Post
                    Sorry about that, my bad. I hadn't seen anyone at that spot all season. Hope that area was good always thought it was promising
                    Dude im trying to troll here .. lol I was trying to get a rise out of you. No I was just giving up on my area and decided to walk in over there see what I see. I wasn't expecting a good hunt. Its all good . If I ever get drawn again I may actuallt set up right in a tree and then see if I can get lucky

Comment

Hoping to see some pics from this year if anyone wants to share

Comment

Looks like a rougher year than normal?

Comment

Grapevine lake master plan public meeting will be 2nd april 2020 at 630pm at the rec in grapevine.

Comment

Grapevine Lake, TX --
                            FORT WORTH, Texas – Officials with the Fort Worth District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, will host a public meeting at 6:30 p.m. on April 2 at The REC of Grapevine, 1175 Municipal Way, Grapevine, Texas, 76051, to inform the public of the initiation of the revision to the Grapevine Lake Master Plan.

The Master Plan is a vital tool produced and used by USACE to guide the responsible stewardship of USACE* administered lands and resources for the benefit of present and future generations. Public participation is critical to the successful revision of the Master Plan. Key topics to be addressed in the revised Master Plan include revised land classifications, new natural and recreational resource management objectives, recreation facility needs, and special topics such as invasive species management. Revision of the Master Plan will not address in detail the technical operational aspects of the reservoir related to the water supply or flood risk management missions of the project.

The open house style public meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. with a brief overview outlining the purpose and scope of the Master Plan, as well as the proposed schedule and opportunities for public involvement. Following the overview will be an opportunity to view maps, ask questions, and provide written comments about the project.

The public meeting information is available to download at the following USACE website beginning April 3: https://www.swf.usace.army.mil/About...n/Master-Plan* Updates/Grapevine-Lake/.

In accordance with the National Environmental Policy Act, and other applicable laws and regulations, a 30-day public comment period begins on April 3. Comments and questions pertaining to the proposed revision may be submitted at the public meeting, or emailed to CESWF-PER-Grapevine@usace.army.mil, or mailed to Joshua Quiring: Project Manager, CESWF-PEC-TM, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Regional Planning and Environmental Center, Fort Worth District, P.O. Box 17300, Fort Worth, TX 76102-0300.

Questions pertaining to the proposed revision can be addressed to: Kenneth Myers, CESWF-OD-M, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, 110 Fairway Drive, Grapevine, Texas 76051, Phone: (817) 865-2600 or email: CESWF-PER-Grapevine@usace.army.mil.

Comment

USACE to cancel public information meeting for Grapevine Lake Master Plan Revision

FORT WORTH, Texas – Officials with the Fort Worth District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, announced today that due to COVID-19 concerns the April 2 public meeting about the initiation of the revision to the Grapevine Lake Master Plan is canceled.

The public will be informed with an update about the Grapevine Lake Master Planning revision when it is available.

Questions can be addressed to: Kenneth Myers, CESWF-OD-M, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, 110 Fairway Drive, Grapevine, Texas 76051, Phone: (817) 865-2600 or email: CESWF-PER-Grapevine@usace.army.mil.

Visit the Fort Worth District Web site at: www.swf.usace.army.mil and social media at: https://about.me/usacefortworth

Comment

Hog Hunting at Grapevine

Hey friends, I'm getting conflicting information. I just moved to Northlake last summer and I only now realized that Grapevine lake hunting area is about 3 miles from my house. What are the rules on hog hunting out there? I know it's all bow hunting obviously, but is there a season and do I have to apply for a special permit? I'm still kind of a newbie, friends so take it easy on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X