Wednesday weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    It is hardly ever damp here in Lubbock and we even had a heavy dew this morning, but no talk of any storms here. Hope everyone stays safe today and tonight.
    Be prepared none the less.

Remember last weekends storms. They were saying NE Texas was where they would blow up. Well, the radar proved otherwise. Sure all of E Texas got smacked, but so did alot of the rest of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      If you are at the Best Western go up to the 2nd floor and breathe the curry. It will make you pass out and you won't have to worry about the weather
      Ahhhhhh. You have stayed here before I see.

Comment

I heard a DFW TV weather guy make a good point this morning. He said he keeps getting asked why many weather apps are showing such a low percentage chance of storms (20-30%) when he and others are throwing out big warnings. He reminded viewers that that info on most apps is recalculated hourly and the storms - if they occur - are going to be the type that pop-up and get dangerous quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
          Ahhhhhh. You have stayed here before I see.
          Too many times to count. Other than Curry Palace on the 2nd floor it's a pretty good place while working in the area

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Too many times to count. Other than Curry Palace on the 2nd floor it's a pretty good place while working in the area

Plus there’s a pawn shop right across the street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Truck & trailer and put to bed and should be good as long as the building doesn’t blow away[emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                Truck & trailer and put to bed and should be good as long as the building doesn’t blow away[emoji16]

You're lucky. My truck is about 3 inches too tall for the garage.

Comment

Last time I had hail damage to my truck, insurance gave me 3k. Truck ran and runs fine. 3k produced Browning shotgun for me, sparkly for wife, rest into savings.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    You're lucky. My truck is about 3 inches too tall for the garage.
                    Let some air out of your tires

Comment

That’s a good idea right there

Comment

Latest look has the bulk of the storms flaring up east, southeast of the DFW area from the app I checked. Good news for me but bad news for those out east. I just hope it's ALL much-to-do about nothing.
                        I've brought all the plants in and covered my truck ( I know, not much help with baseball size hail) but just incase my Cherokee anti-rain dance doesn't work.

Comment

starting to prime just west of sanger.. texas storm chasers is out there watching some quickly rising clouds.. could get western boys

Comment

Keep your heads down guys, stay safe!

Comment

They canceled School here tomorrow in Baton Rouge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

local weather guy saying the cap is starting to give way

Comment

Working...
                                X