X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in time for my flight home.....great

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
      I'm staying in a hotel in Mexia. At least I'm on the ground floor?
      Perfect, everything will fall on top of you

Comment

Headed from s tx to Winstar tomorrow hope it's not as bad as they are predicting

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Headed from s tx to Winstar tomorrow hope it's not as bad as they are predicting
          Heck with the weather.. why, oh why, are you going to winstar?? You THAT bored??

Jk.. I live 20 mins away from it and wished it was another 200.. so much drug and sex trafficking going on there..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            You're going right to the heart of it according to channel 8, Pete Delkus. I hope it misses us, but if weatherman is half right, we're getting hit.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
              I'm staying in a hotel in Mexia. At least I'm on the ground floor?
              If you are at the Best Western go up to the 2nd floor and breathe the curry. It will make you pass out and you won't have to worry about the weather

Comment

I keep hearing about low tornado potential and not anywhere near the potential as last week. I'm not buying it. These storms that pop ahead of the squall line are going to be super cellular and will be rotating.
                Attached Files

Comment

was hoping it would fizzle out, at least a little. franklin really doesn't need this

pray it passes over us without incident.

Comment

I'm still working on getting repairs made from the storm on 3-24. I hope the roof can take it one more time. What I'm dreading the most are the wife and granddaughter. Both are deathly scared of storms and will be in full panic mode. I hate this time of year!

Comment

keep your heads down today and tonight. Timelines have been broadcast but like others have said, you just never know with the afternoon heating.
                      Stay safe.

Comment

Looks like most of this activity is north of the Houston area, but this morning, the air is so thick you can cut it with a knife! Humidity has to be at or near a hunert percent! Muggy and 70 degrees... This is a bad feeling start to the day...
                        I pray the Lord keep all of my Green Screen brothers n sisters safe from harm.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Looks like most of this activity is north of the Houston area, but this morning, the air is so thick you can cut it with a knife! Humidity has to be at or near a hunert percent! Muggy and 70 degrees... This is a bad feeling start to the day...
                          That was my thought as well. There is LOTS of moisture in the air. That south wind was blowing early this morning as it was yesterday.

I don't know why they are only forecasting the "bad" or high risk area right over central texas up through Ok and Kansas? The front will push all the way through the area. All of Central and East Texas are in the line of this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Muggy as can be here in Temple/Belton.

Comment

It is hardly ever damp here in Lubbock and we even had a heavy dew this morning, but no talk of any storms here. Hope everyone stays safe today and tonight.

Comment

Good luck to all of you today and Thursday

Comment

Working...
                                X