Rockets playoff chances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marceco View Post
    One is a Junior in High School and the youngest is in 8th grade . We shall see where they go ? Their older brothers just chose going to school and then to work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you're a blue chip the game chooses you.
    Team spirit may warm your heart but it won't warm your mansion on a snowy night.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
      They will not get out of the West. I don’t think they will make it pass the second round.
      They’ll play Golden State so they may not. But it will be a good series.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        They’ll play Golden State so they may not. But it will be a good series.
        You are correct. That series will not be automatic for the warriors. Golden state will probably win but Houston is good enough to beat tbem.

Comment

If they can beat golden state then they can beat anyone at this point in time. If CP3 stays healthy all the way through we stand a dang good chance to make it to the championship

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
            If they can beat golden state then they can beat anyone at this point in time. If CP3 stays healthy all the way through we stand a dang good chance to make it to the championship
            Yep. That’s what got them last year. This team is way better on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

The playoffs are a re-run of the last few years. Rockets have about a 25% chance of beating the Warriors. However wins this matchup has about a 90% chance of taking it all.

Comment

CP3 is not the deciding factor this year, it's Capela! If Capela can stay healthy and Hardin is on, they stand a good chance of beating Golden State. Golden State does not match up with the Rockets well.

Spurs looked good the other day too! I'm calling Rockets in 5 against Utuh and in 6 against Golden State!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                  I hope they lose 4 straight and go home early. I watched the game last night and was screaming for OKC. I just can't stand the attitude of the Rockets' players. Its either the spurs or the Thunder in the 1st round, Either way, I hope they get blown out
                  Rockets attitude is no where near as crappy as the Thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    CP3 is not the deciding factor this year, it's Capela! If Capela can stay healthy and Hardin is on, they stand a good chance of beating Golden State. Golden State does not match up with the Rockets well.

Spurs looked good the other day too! I'm calling Rockets in 5 against Utuh and in 6 against Golden State!
                    I like it! Golden State gets run out the gym by the Rockets

Comment

I agree with the Capela notion without a doubt, the kid is a beast!

I still think that we need a healthy CP3 to lead the team and manage the court when Harden goes into historical playoff form.

I also hope that leads to Harden being able to take some minutes off each game to avoid the playoff performances we have seen from James in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                        They will play GS again in the conference championship. That will be the best series of the entire playoffs.
                        Thank you for bringing some sanity to this thread. Rockets are loaded and were ridiculed with injuries early. Imo, Harden has turned up his intensity on all aspects of his game. He used to only care about the offense but that has changed.

Comment

Cousins went down last night and probably done for the season. That only helps the Rockets.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                            Thank you for bringing some sanity to this thread. Rockets are loaded and were ridiculed with injuries early. Imo, Harden has turned up his intensity on all aspects of his game. He used to only care about the offense but that has changed.
                            Agreed. However, the Rockets won't be playing The Warriors in the conference Championship, they will get them in the second round and the winner of that matchup goes to the conference Championship

Comment

Agreed. However, the Rockets won't be playing The Warriors in the conference Championship, they will get them in the second round and the winner of that matchup goes to the conference Championship
                              Would that still be the case if the Spurs pulled off the upset? I forget how the NBA does it.

Comment

Who's thinking that rockets win tonight and if they are going to lose to utah in game 3?

Comment

Working...
                                X