Dallas Stars Playoff Hockey Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Stars Playoff Hockey Thread

Stars in the NHL playoffs for the first time in three years. Game 1 win, on the road, last night in Nashville. Miro and Hintz played like man-childs. Miro scored, Hintz was flying, Klingberg got a little physical, and even Seguin was tying people up playing defense. Great game. Physical game. Like all playoff hockey series, i expect it will get more physical as the games go on.

Playoff hockey is the best. Intensity from the time the puck drops. Game 2 on Saturday afternoon in Nashville. Go Stars!

Hintz is my new dude to watch.

Nilgai guisada and hockey here Saturday night.

There's nothing quite like playoff hockey! It's a 2 1/2 hour ice cream headache, every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Hintz is my new dude to watch.

Nilgai guisada and hockey here Saturday night.

There's nothing quite like playoff hockey! It's a 2 1/2 hour ice cream headache, every game.
      Perfect description. I wish i could've thought of that.

Comment

If Bishop can stay healthy and Benn and Seguin can contribute, they could get by the Predators. Heiskenin is only 19 years old, he's just a kid. They don't match up size wise with Nashville, but are a lot faster. Interesting that most points last game came from defensive players. I can't remember if it is a best of 5 or 7.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          Perfect description. I wish i could've thought of that.
          I stole it. But it's accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
            If Bishop can stay healthy and Benn and Seguin can contribute, they could get by the Predators. Heiskenin is only 19 years old, he's just a kid. They don't match up size wise with Nashville, but are a lot faster. Interesting that most points last game came from defensive players. I can't remember if it is a best of 5 or 7.
            They are all 7 game series.

I don't expect Bishop to finish the playoffs, that groin is a ticking time bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              Best of 7. Another part of the greatness of NHL playoff hockey.

Comment

Love some playoff Hockey. Go Stars!!!

Comment

Admitted fsir weather Stars fan since moving away from DFW. I used to be hardcore fan back in the day.

Go Stars.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Monday night's game will be my first hockey game experience. I'm looking forward to it. I'll have to struggle through it from a suite, but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      Monday night's game will be my first hockey game experience. I'm looking forward to it. I'll have to struggle through it from a suite, but oh well.
                      you'll be hooked! Not as good as Reunion Arena but its still playoff hockey. Hopefully the building will be rockin'.

Comment

big fan go stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                          you'll be hooked! Not as good as Reunion Arena but its still playoff hockey. Hopefully the building will be rockin'.
                          I was at the clinching game of the Western Conference Finals of the cup year against Colorado. Epic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

At least they are in a good position if Bishop gets hurt. Dobby can come in and play good.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

There’s nothing like live playoff hockey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X