No announcement yet.

LEO and LivePD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing. It should be legal to shoot a guy if he says "shoot me"! As long as its on video they should be able to open up. When a guy says that, to me, that means he is willing to die, which means he is fully capable and willing to do something that will get him killed. Like shooting me.

There was one where a guy said "shoot me" and ran towards the cop ( i think he had a knife ). As he headed towards the cop immediately after saying "shoot me" the cop gut shot him haha. Loved it! Ask and ye shall recieve MF! Then he whined that it hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

While I know there were some issues with the way police work was done in the 70s, I really think we need to rewind 40yrs and get peoples head right. This is why cops get shot so often, no respect for them and the cops have to put up with so much without reacting, and cant escalate till bullets are flying. Puts them at a huge disadvantage.
      You think the populace should be afraid of or fear LE?
      You can respect someone and not fear them.
      The ppl that shoot cops won't respect them no matter what we do.
      The guy that killed that deputy in Houston the other day was facing life in prison so he decided to take the chance of taking another life to try and get away.

Police work in the 70s was pretty corrupt in the big cities so not sure if we should go back there.
      (Some) Policemen are corrupt enough now as it stands.

And no, I do not hate LE. I just don't consider them to be gods. They are humans just like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        You think the populace should be afraid of or fear LE?
        You can respect someone and not fear them.
        The ppl that shoot cops won't respect them no matter what we do.
        The guy that killed that deputy in Houston the other day was facing life in prison so he decided to take the chance of taking another life to try and get away.

Police work in the 70s was pretty corrupt in the big cities so not sure if we should go back there.
        (Some) Policemen are corrupt enough now as it stands.

And no, I do not hate LE. I just don't consider them to be gods. They are humans just like the rest of us.

Let me add that there have been scumbags living amongst us since time began
        LE have been getting killed and shot at since the position was created
        Hail, Bob Marley wrote a song about it but Eric Clapton put it on the world's stage.

Simba's uncle was a scumbag.
        It happens.
        We can't and won't ever get rid of it.
        We have to get to the heart of the problem and ask ourselves why do we have more people killing LE in the USA than they do in other countries?

I think that's a start.

Any CO that's worked in a SHU can tell you that for some people more punishment is not the cure.

Comment

Curt for Sheriff 2020

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            My Mother-in-law has been spending weekends at our house so that Jennie doesn't have to stay with her at her house....she LOVES LivePD. So I've learned a newfound respect for law enforcement and mostly I learned why I would make it on the force about a week....maybe.

Here is the way I would handle things that I've seen on this show:

Guy on 4-wheeler, riding wheelie and slowing down to hang the finger to the cop chasing him....pit maneuver or just a bumper rush. Run him over and not even slow down.

Hootrats in car talking **** to cop who told them to go home...drag out the closest one to me and beat him with a nightstick.

Guy trying to bribe cop with pizza....take the bribe, eat the pizza and then write him the ticket anyhow just for being stupid enough to bribe a cop with a pizza.

Guy wouldn't tell cop his name....taze him until he remembers.

Guy runs from a stolen car....shoot him in the legs and then taze him just because.

Guy gets pulled over with dope, a gun and his 7mo old son....shoot him in the balls so he can't make anymore kids and then taze him for good measure. Take his son and give him to some nice family.

Guy in Williamson County, high on meth, trying to get into a house with a woman in it and when cops showed up, he said he was "just trying to get laid"...shoot him between the eyes, twice.

Soooo, my hat is off to you gentlemen that go out there everyday and have to deal with idiots. Some of you act like *******s, but when you deal with *******s all day, it probably tends to rub off. Seriously, though, that's a tough job that I'd never do. I think you have to really care for people.....and I just don't.
            Trooper Curt Joslin....just the thought is guaranteed to make a Ranger wake up screaming “Nooooooo!”

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
              Ask Glen on here about when he was head of Austin's DWI division. So many drunks urinated in his back seat that he hardly even noticed the smell any more. Yuk!
              Had a lady pee in my car and say "your gonna smell me for days". Little did she know my car was down and I used a co workers who was off that night.

Curt for Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                Had a lady pee in my car and say "your gonna smell me for days". Little did she know my car was down and I used a co workers who was off that night.

Curt for Sheriff
                Hahaha
                That’s awesome

Comment

Curt as a cop. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot I wish you were a trooper! Some of these people need to learn a lesson and some manners. I wouldn't be able to do that job.

Comment

I looked into getting my criminal justice degree & think I likely could have excelled, but pretty sure I would not like the person I might have become if constantly dealing with thugs. Got a couple buddies who took the live pd route & they admit that is something most all deal with in some capacity. Don't think being around bad guys all the time would work well for me...couldn't pay me enough to work in a prison. Gotta be wired for that line.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      My Mother-in-law has been spending weekends at our house so that Jennie doesn't have to stay with her at her house....she LOVES LivePD. So I've learned a newfound respect for law enforcement and mostly I learned why I would make it on the force about a week....maybe.

Here is the way I would handle things that I've seen on this show:

Guy on 4-wheeler, riding wheelie and slowing down to hang the finger to the cop chasing him....pit maneuver or just a bumper rush. Run him over and not even slow down.

Hootrats in car talking **** to cop who told them to go home...drag out the closest one to me and beat him with a nightstick.

Guy trying to bribe cop with pizza....take the bribe, eat the pizza and then write him the ticket anyhow just for being stupid enough to bribe a cop with a pizza.

Guy wouldn't tell cop his name....taze him until he remembers.

Guy runs from a stolen car....shoot him in the legs and then taze him just because.

Guy gets pulled over with dope, a gun and his 7mo old son....shoot him in the balls so he can't make anymore kids and then taze him for good measure. Take his son and give him to some nice family.

Guy in Williamson County, high on meth, trying to get into a house with a woman in it and when cops showed up, he said he was "just trying to get laid"...shoot him between the eyes, twice.

Soooo, my hat is off to you gentlemen that go out there everyday and have to deal with idiots. Some of you act like *******s, but when you deal with *******s all day, it probably tends to rub off. Seriously, though, that's a tough job that I'd never do. I think you have to really care for people.....and I just don't.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X