No announcement yet.

I need a few new hats....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The box of hats has landed and is getting loaded back up. It was packed with hats, koozies, stickers and dog treats!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	B1453C6F-1045-4DC9-9207-C1174EE5CFAD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	24591754

Comment

Wish I had paid more attention when I unpacked it to how I was going to do the repack

Comment

Its on the way via FedEx to Chickenwilly I will send you the tracking number tomorrow. Almost 8 lbs of caps (28).
        Thanks HoneyBee.

Comment

Heck yeah I'm looking forward to checking it out! I will get it back on the road as fast as I can once it arrives

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            Its on the way via FedEx to Chickenwilly I will send you the tracking number tomorrow. Almost 8 lbs of caps (28).

Thanks HoneyBee.

Sorry I took pictures and was planning on posting that it was on the way to you but I got sidetracked and forgot to make the post.
            Wish Bowhica and my schedule could have worked out to meet him for a beer but hopefully soon.
            Glad you received the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again! The green Mitchell Cranes cap is no longer in the box. It’s in my car.

ChickenWilly, FedEx tracking shows it will be delivered by the end of today.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                Thanks again! The green Mitchell Cranes cap is no longer in the box. It’s in my car.

ChickenWilly, FedEx tracking shows it will be delivered by the end of today.

Glad it found a good home

Comment

Box showed up a couple days ago but I've been working 7am to 7pm so I havent been able to get to the post office. But i will be off the next couple days and will be dropping it off tomorrow. Here is a pic of what is in it and i will be adding a couple more hats and some stickers before i send it off!

Comment

Pulled out 2 hats and put 3 back in. Headed to the post office with it now

Comment

HillCoBowHunter send me a message with your name and address please. I should be getting the box before too long!

Comment

Just received the box today. Took out 2 hats put in 3. Should be getting the box out sometime this week. JMW I’ll let you know when it’s headed your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauzin22 View Post
                          Just received the box today. Took out 2 hats put in 3. Should be getting the box out sometime this week. JMW I’ll let you know when it’s headed your way.

Sounds good

Comment

JMW just dropped the box off at UPS so it’s headed your way.

Comment

Ive got hats. Check out my site
                              We are your source for quality corks!

Comment

I am so close, can't believe I am almost there.....THought the day would never come....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X