• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
    I'll be here the rest of the day.
    x2

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      I have, but I have a good outfitter and they trusted me to pay my balance when I returned state side. I've since been back 3 times.
      This^^^^^

The point is if the OP has a contact he should pay the prices on the contract that he has. If no contract exists then prices are subject to change at any time and you pay the current prices. If you want the animals you pay the asking price and if you have a contract that has other prices I don't think any reasonable person would argue that.

Comment

Oh snap

Comment

Comment

The plot thickens. I am watching this also!

Comment

OP do you have any proof that contradicts what Lammie posted? His information all adds up, but it doesn’t add up with what you’re saying.
              I’m not defending one way or another but he produced actual documents that validated his claims.

Comment

All of this seems sketchy. The OP has some valid points(if true) that the Owner did not comment on.

Both seem to blame IMO, but I bet the OP will not post now since he has been called out on some lies

Comment

At this point my lawyer has advised me to stay clear of the situation. Unfortunately I cannot post pictures... if someone would like to PM me their phone number I can send over via text screenshots outlining our convos and the contracts.... it will be clear from there. Lammie’s response post is par for his course. A complete lie. He never once mentioned anything to us about him selling the property or anything else being different from our original hunt package shown on his webpage. I will be putting this one to rest in court, and would love to show the TBH world how Lammie actually operates. As per my OP, I couldn’t find a bad word about the guy during my original research, unfortunately there is a first time for everything.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in response, I don’t check this regularly.

Comment

Don't think he's coming back to answer...LOL

Comment

^^im right here.

Comment

And as for the 3rd hunter, they are far from happy, but decided to pay the extra money and not complain about the whole situation in fear of them not getting their animals back... completely their choice. Not how myself and the other guy are choosing to handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
                            At this point my lawyer has advised me to stay clear of the situation. Unfortunately I cannot post pictures... if someone would like to PM me their phone number I can send over via text screenshots outlining our convos and the contracts.... it will be clear from there. Lammie’s response post is par for his course. A complete lie. He never once mentioned anything to us about him selling the property or anything else being different from our original hunt package shown on his webpage. I will be putting this one to rest in court, and would love to show the TBH world how Lammie actually operates. As per my OP, I couldn’t find a bad word about the guy during my original research, unfortunately there is a first time for everything.
                            Did your lawyer tell you not to post information but freely disseminate to virtual strangers? If so, I would look for a new lawyer.

Comment

Lol, love getting both sides of the story. Discrepancies on both sides.

One thing I don't agree with is the culls. If I'm running hunts and advertising a price on culls and the LO changes the price, I'm eating that and sticking to my word.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                                Did your lawyer tell you not to post information but freely disseminate to virtual strangers? If so, I would look for a new lawyer.
                                He's right, you know !

Comment

Working...
                                X