F250 Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
    I’m leaning toward the Bilsteins when I need new ones. Had Fox on my last truck and they started leaking really bad. Was not impressed at all.
    I think FOX QC has gone down hill. I've probably had a dozen sets of Foxes (2.0, 2.5,3.0) in the last decade and the last two sets i've had were terrible with almost no miles on them.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
      I think FOX QC has gone down hill. I've probably had a dozen sets of Foxes (2.0, 2.5,3.0) in the last decade and the last two sets i've had were terrible with almost no miles on them.
      I called Thuren and talked to him a while back about the Fox shocks....he said people love to see that Fox decal on the shocks and they were nothing special besides branding. I was still excited to try them but like I said, tried them and wont again.

I tried to find someone to rebuild the ones I have but guess there aren't many shops that do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
        I called Thuren and talked to him a while back about the Fox shocks....he said people love to see that Fox decal on the shocks and they were nothing special besides branding. I was still excited to try them but like I said, tried them and wont again.

I tried to find someone to rebuild the ones I have but guess there aren't many shops that do.

Depending on your location I know a few shops that do.. However, if they are just 2.0s I wouldn't waste my time.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
          B[ATTACH]1048526[/ATTACH]

Did you have tire interference so you mounted reservoir to frame?

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
            Did you have tire interference so you mounted reservoir to frame?
            Yes sir, mounted to frame. The instructions said to do it a little different but worked good the way we did it.

I was running a 35x13.50x20 but now I put stock wheels on it with 265x70x20's.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
              Depending on your location I know a few shops that do.. However, if they are just 2.0s I wouldn't waste my time.
              Agreed. They are 2.0s.

Comment

I have the fox 2.0's I think.

Only for 6 months but no complaints. Looks like I should have some though in the future according to comments

Comment

Working...
                X