Clear All

Praying for y’all…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent for all

Comment

Prayers up for all the needs.

Comment

Prayers continue for your wife, you and your family.

I don't know what kind of emotional/psychological support is appropriate in the case of grieving and self-blame regarding accidental death. But, I think the doctors you're working with might be able to make a recommendation to get you someone to talk with and work with your wife. A professional who knows this kind of grief. I don't know if insurance would cover it, but am sure a case can be made.

So sorry y'all are going through this.

Comment

Praying for you sir and your wife. My sympathies to your wife. I know that has to be hard. Dear Lord I praying for healing for this man’s wife, both physically and emotionally.
            I also pray that you find the dog. They become part of a family and I’m sure that would put a smile on your wife’s face.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                  Change of plans. She’ll be going back for surgery I’m the morning for the orthopedic surgeon to try & reconstruct her tibia in her right leg. Then the plastic surgeon will take her back to surgery Friday to try to reconstruct the muscle & do a skin graft. Then we wait & see what’s next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Continued prayers, man.

Comment

So sorry for your wife and family, prayers will be daily for yall.

God Bless
                    Bish

Comment

God bless your wife and others involved. Prayers for a healthy recovery and strength to deal with what happened.

Comment

I’m not sure how I haven’t seen this. Prayers up for your wife and all involved. Just a tragic ordeal.

Comment

Prayers up for your wife. You might try leaving your jacket near the accident site in the bar ditch for your dog. If he smells your sent most likely he’ll be laying on your jacket in the morning.

Comment

Prayer sent!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

The surgery today went good. They was able to pull the external rods & plates off & put the rod inside the bone. Surgeon said the wound looked good, no sign of infection or anything. Which is a big deal since it’s an open wound. Physical therapy tomorrow & they’re gonna get her up & see if she can bare weight on her left leg. She can’t put any weight on the right leg for 4 weeks.

Me & Tucker have a full day tomorrow. Got permission to search 260 acres for Luke. I pray we can find him!!

Again thanks for all the thoughts & prayer!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X