Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

Comment

Dang. Prayers to y'all and a quick recovery for your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
        Well she came through surgery good. But got news we didn’t want to here, found a her pelvis was broke, 2 more broken ribs & had to do the complicated surgery on her right tibia. Put a plate on her pelvis, rod in her left femur & put pins plates & screws in her right tibia. Now she’ll have to have a few more surgery’s this week on the right tibia, got to get a plastic surgeon to reconstruct muscle tissue on right leg. Once the bone is strong enough we’ll remove the pins & plate & install a rod in the tibia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Continued prayers for yall🙏

Comment

A long recovery road.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you all.
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers to all involved.

Comment

Prayers for all

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer sent for your wife, and for the other family as well.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for your wife to recover from these injuries. Lord, please be with her as she goes through these surgeries, and help her heal.

Comment

More prayers going up.

Comment

Pray for my wife please

Prayers up man!

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                                Well she came through surgery good. But got news we didn’t want to here, found a her pelvis was broke, 2 more broken ribs & had to do the complicated surgery on her right tibia. Put a plate on her pelvis, rod in her left femur & put pins plates & screws in her right tibia. Now she’ll have to have a few more surgery’s this week on the right tibia, got to get a plastic surgeon to reconstruct muscle tissue on right leg. Once the bone is strong enough we’ll remove the pins & plate & install a rod in the tibia.

Good friend involved in a similar accident on Jan 4th. Almost the same identical injuries as your wife. Several weeks in the hospital recovering from surgeries and injuries and off to rehab after everything began healing. She went home yesterday afternoon and God does deserve all the glory for His miraculous healing touch. Prayers for the road ahead for her and for you as you will be the one to keep her spirits up when she gets down. God Bless

Comment

Working...
                                X