No announcement yet.

Pray for my wife please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I'm sorry to hear that. I have already prayed and will continue to do so.

I may have missed it but what type dog is it?

Comment

As I sit here in the waiting room & reflect on the last few days it easy to forget about things to be thankful for. Our God is a good good God!! Some of y’all my have read my post about my house being broke into & material things taken. Things that don’t matter, things that can be replaced, things that take up space, things we ain’t gonna take with us when we’re gone. Somethings could have been taken from me that couldn’t be replaced!! Things are irreplaceable!! Things that mean the world to me!!

You see I was a horrible dad yesterday, my 2 boys wanted to go with us to get some stuff from our other house, the one that was broke into.I felt a ***** in my spirit & I said no, y’all have school work to do, y’all helped Thursday & Friday. Both got mad & butt hurt. While we was there cleaning up my 14yr old called several times asking if I regret not letting them come. By the end I did regret it!! It was a lot of work, still have a lot to do down there.

But as I sit here now knowing the past, when you you feel that little something pushing you the other way, tune into it & listen to that still small voice. Today could be a world different. Today I could be here with my wife in surgery have legs fixed & a son on table cause I gave into that “Dad I really want to go!!” Today I could be hearing those words all over again & just wishing I’d have said no!! Sorry guy. Just got a lot of time on my hands sitting here.

Again I appreciate all the thoughts & prayers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Man I'm sorry to hear that. I have already prayed and will continue to do so.

I may have missed it but what type dog is it?

He was just a dog from the shelter. Not real sire.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
          Thanks I’m good I’ve folks camped out in the parking garage, people about 20 minutes from here, So I’m good in that area.

The accident happened in lovelady/Weldon area. Right after the Eastham unit on FM-230, Luke got out of his harness when I got there & ran towards the unit. I looked last night for about 45 minutes while they worked on getting her cut out of the car & had people looking since about 6:30 this morning. My daughter had some flyers made & we’ve got some Facebook post out.

I can’t stay after 9 tonight cause of COVID rules so I’ll be headed home & in the morning I’ll Tucker & head down there let him put his nose to work.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts & prayer. This girl is my life!!

I know that area of 230 all to well. We unfortunately we won't be that way for the foreseeable future.

You have a strong family behind you and the good man above listening.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent..................
            Please...................

Comment

Rough day on lots of folks, for sure. Prayer up for your wife, you, and your family.

Comment

Praying now for everyone involved!!

Comment

Prayers for both families.

Comment

Prayers sent for you brother.

Comment

Man, just seeing this. Prayers for your wife’s recovery and the entire family OP. I can’t imagine what you are going through. Life can change in an instant that’s for sure. God be with your wife as it sounds like her recovery will be a long and painful one. Bless her.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Well she came through surgery good. But got news we didn’t want to here, found a her pelvis was broke, 2 more broken ribs & had to do the complicated surgery on her right tibia. Put a plate on her pelvis, rod in her left femur & put pins plates & screws in her right tibia. Now she’ll have to have a few more surgery’s this week on the right tibia, got to get a plastic surgeon to reconstruct muscle tissue on right leg. Once the bone is strong enough we’ll remove the pins & plate & install a rod in the tibia.

Comment

I'm just now seeing this. Prayers up for the whole situation and all involved.

Comment

Man this is all tough news to hear. Prayers up for your wife BNR!

Comment

Praying for all of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X