• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How far down?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
      How far down?

Who knows.

I do know that you never catch a falling knife though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        Yep. Someone heard yellen or an associate of yellen say on the street she’s going to seek 80% tax on crypto. That’s all it takes to tank everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        It’s intentional no doubt, They will try to regulate through the courts or taxation. I bet she owns plenty of crypto and wants to by more when it dips way down.

Comment

Xrp is dipping

Good time to buy , every time xrp takes a big dive it then jumps up pretty high

Comment

Things are moving quickly today

Comment

Xrp dropping

Place your bets

Comment

Only down 20% today lol my first attempt at crypto stuff is going splendid

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                  I had this issue when trying to link my Credit Card. They say they take it, but they kept rejecting it. Used my Debit card linked to the same account as my credit card and it worked.
                  It’s your credit card fraud department that’s rejecting it. Call your credit card company tomorrow because the account will be locked. I tried buying with my cc. It was declined, I then made the trade with my debit card. Next day my wife tried to use the cc and it was declined. She called in and was told they thought it was a fraud purchase because it was an over sea purchase

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    Only down 20% today lol my first attempt at crypto stuff is going splendid
                    wouldn't worry a bit, regulation coming

which=greatness for xrp

crypto trading is a roller coaster and those jumping in now are about to witness a massive crash

Hold whatever shares you have

Comment

All happy hoping i jumped in at the right time...my son is all into this stuff & let him take the wheel & handed over my phone as I'm not into the whole let's figure this app out. He's not into the xrp so he put half of what I gave him into this & the other into moon beam or what ever else he recommended. Not an aggressive attack & have lost more on one gun deal so should be fun watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        All happy hoping i jumped in at the right time...my son is all into this stuff & let him take the wheel & handed over my phone as I'm not into the whole let's figure this app out. He's not into the xrp so he put half of what I gave him into this & the other into moon beam or what ever else he recommended. Not an aggressive attack & have lost more on one gun deal so should be fun watching.
                        he did good, im in on that as well

i also recommend stellar/XLM--cheap

Comment

Man ripple got down SUPER low last night. Wish I had $10k ready and available. Need to sell some stocks

Comment

I stayed up a little late seeing what it would do, I bought 4K more shares at 1.03

Great thing is Xrp stayed there and went up while Bitcoin kept going down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was able to buy about 516 shares at .90 last night

Comment

I got a little more last night but not at 1.04, either way I’m going to drop a little more in it and let it ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X