No announcement yet.

XRP Community…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best trading platform? I’m new to this stuff and want to invest in crypto but only use Robinhood. As of this morning they restricted trading this morning. Is there a better platform to use that doesn’t restrict?

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
      What is the best trading platform? I’m new to this stuff and want to invest in crypto but only use Robinhood. As of this morning they restricted trading this morning. Is there a better platform to use that doesn’t restrict?
      coinbase is the best, but very limited, Robinhood is a scam, anytime a entity that is pro american makes a jump it halts trading, ROBINHOOD IS A NO GO

I only use Coinbase and Uphold Apps

XRP/XLM(stellar)/Gala/ETH are good investments also at this moment

Everyone should remove bitcoin from their vocab, it will crash and burn very soon

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
        make no mistake XRP will be 5 figures in 12-24 months

XRP<GOLD<SILVER<American Assets

Bitcoin is fueled by globalism. it will be regulated and crash essentially

I bought nearly 40k XRP at .19cents, i made alot of money but holding still

XRP hasn't even begun to fire its engine up
        5 figures is the highest valuation I've ever heard for XRP. How do you come to that conclusion? Unless all the Central Banks start using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I followed the steps. Says it will take 2 days.

I did the same with Binance which was far more difficult.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          I don't know what I'm doing wrong then. I got an email to confirm my identity, but when I click the link provided to confirm my request to amend the email, when I open it I can't use my password with my new email. I clicked on Forgot Password but then never get another email to reset it.

That's what I hate about this stuff. The technical procedures just don't seem to work.

Anyway, I created an account on Uphold today. We'll see how that goes. If I have to create a new account on Coinbase later so be it.
          Last edited by Etxbuckman; 04-16-2021, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            I don't know what I'm doing wrong then. I got an email to confirm my identity, but when I click the link provided to confirm my request to amend the email, when I open it I can't use my password with my new email. I clicked on Forgot Password but then never get another email to reset it.

That's what I hate about this stuff. The technical procedures just don't seem to work.

Anyway, I created an account on Uphold today. We'll see how that goes. If I have to create a new account on Coinbase later so be it.
            That happened on my phone. I backed out and went to my laptop and it worked fine.

The Webcam photos don't work though. Take a picture of front and back of your license, email them to yourself and save them. Choose upload file when asked.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-16-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

make no mistake XRP will be 5 figures in 12-24 months

XRP<GOLD<SILVER<American Assets

Bitcoin is fueled by globalism. it will be regulated and crash essentially

I bought nearly 40k XRP at .19cents, i made alot of money but holding still

XRP hasn't even begun to fire its engine up
              Man I hope you’re right but that is way beyond any valuation I’ve read. $100 seems to be where it will land from most of what I’ve seen. Where are you getting a 5figure valuation from?

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                5 figures is the highest valuation I've ever heard for XRP. How do you come to that conclusion? Unless all the Central Banks start using it.
                Complex situation

but basically their are things going on behind the scenes that we can't see but were headed towards full QFS banking, cutting out the central banking system aka globalism

XRP will be the hub for american currency, which gold and silver are about to make colossal jumps, and gold standard will be american standard currency once nesara is implemented which is coming sooner than later

Act of 1871 (act of england)-is a corporation constitution were treasury wise, were breaking free from it and going back to the 1776 commission

once those two markers are verified the market will crash, anything relating to big corps will crash, bitcoin being at the forefront

ive watched XRP since 2018 and the folks i follow have been 100% correct everytime about it

big things are coming

XRP is far more durable/safe/ and offers more stability for american citizens....

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  Man I hope you’re right but that is way beyond any valuation I’ve read. $100 seems to be where it will land from most of what I’ve seen. Where are you getting a 5figure valuation from?
                  trusted sources, Non-msm/cmnbc/non wall-street

My guys predicted the lawsuits/it getting to .10-.20 in january and making a charge in april

which all happened

GOLD will destroy the fed...XRP will be the new FED

Comment

That happened on my phone. I backed out and went to my laptop and it worked fine.

The Webcam photos don't work though. Take a picture of front and back of your license, email them to yourself and save them. Choose upload file when asked.

Hmmm. That's exactly what I did too but can't get to the point where I can upload my Id.

Were you using Chrome, or Internet Explorer? Mine keeps defaulting to Chrome when I open the link so I'm wondering if that may be the reason.

Comment

Complex situation

but basically their are things going on behind the scenes that we can't see but were headed towards full QFS banking, cutting out the central banking system aka globalism

XRP will be the hub for american currency, which gold and silver are about to make colossal jumps, and gold standard will be american standard currency once nesara is implemented which is coming sooner than later

Act of 1871 (act of england)-is a corporation constitution were treasury wise, were breaking free from it and going back to the 1776 commission

once those two markers are verified the market will crash, anything relating to big corps will crash, bitcoin being at the forefront

ive watched XRP since 2018 and the folks i follow have been 100% correct everytime about it

big things are coming

XRP is far more durable/safe/ and offers more stability for american citizens....

Thank you for the explanation. I also bought it back I. 2018 as a way to diversify my crypto portfolio. Glad it’s finally going to get the recognition it deserves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am definitely a newbie at this but like to gamble. This is the Ripple XRP stock as I have read. It is at 1.41 right now. Good time to get into it? Much appreciated

Comment

Following also. Shoulda bought when it got to 1.29 yesterday

Comment

I would stack as much XRP as possible before it jumps off the ground

getting it at 1.29-1.50 will seem moot when it hits 10-20-100-1000$ a coin

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Hmmm. That's exactly what I did too but can't get to the point where I can upload my Id.

Were you using Chrome, or Internet Explorer? Mine keeps defaulting to Chrome when I open the link so I'm wondering if that may be the reason.
                              I got an email notification that it failed. Ugh.

I use Microsoft Edge.

Comment

I got an email notification that it failed. Ugh.

I use Microsoft Edge.

I just said screw it and created a whole new account. All my stuffs tied up in Binance anyway so this shouldn't have an effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X