Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following.

Comment

Renderings look great. Looking forward to the end result.

Comment

In

Comment

Slab is all formed (minus the last access point for rough in and interior beams), exterior beams are excavated and bagged, fill is compacted and we are waiting on the plumber. Tried to get them scheduled nearly a week in advance and am still going to be waiting around till Tuesday or Wednesday of next week for my rough in. Trades are busy here in Austin.

Comment

why is lumber so high? I know people that can't even give trees away. The mill won't come get them even if he gives them away.

Comment

Been a busy few weeks with work and the holidays creeping up which has led to me being short on updates. We got the slab poured on Tuesday and the guys finished wrecking the forms, cleaning up, and grading today. Hoping to get the little bit of structural steel I have set next week before Christmas. My framer is taking some vacation time between Christmas and New Years so the plan is to hit the ground running with framing first thing in the morning January 4th.

Comment

Looks like that backyard is going to have a pretty good slope on it! Looking good.

Comment

Following. Looks like a cool place! Can you post any floor plan pics? Curious about the layout. What's going to be over the garage?

Comment

Originally posted by txhamjello View Post
                    following. Looks like a cool place! Can you post any floor plan pics? Curious about the layout. What's going to be over the garage?

Comment

Originally posted by Cedar Chopper View Post
                      Awesome i grew up off of Circle Dr and Mowinkle what a great location. My brother still lives off of Sam Carter Dr. Must be in the overlook? Awesome look forward to following. I’m in the industry too I work for a builder in Lakeway and just finished GCing our home in Spicewood out off of River Rd. In Pedernales Bend. Good Luck hope all goes well.
                      I live off Bertram Lane, off of RO. You ever seen any axis or hogs running around out there by the river?

Comment

Very nice !

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                          I live off Bertram Lane, off of RO. You ever seen any axis or hogs running around out there by the river?
                          Yessir lots of Axis hasn’t seen any Hogs
                          Last edited by Cedar Chopper; 12-23-2020, 11:49 AM. Reason: Spell

Comment

Comment

Got the structural steel completed on the back patio yesterday and got frame layout mostly completed today.

I mark all of the lighting locations so the framer can plan ahead when spacing the ceiling joists / trusses to avoid as much punch work as possible. I also marked areas where I’ll need blocking installed for ceiling beams and the tray ceiling layout in the kitchen. Takes a little time but it gives you a really good opportunity to try and head off any potential future issues that could have been prevented. Got run off by rain today so I’ll get some better pictures once all this mess blows through. Still planning to hit the ground running on Monday morning with framing.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Working...
                                X