Chap Gun Hunt - New Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoore View Post
    Good luck drawing boys. Hope y’all pull the lucky card. Rolled in a couple hours ago and there’s 3 other tents set up tonight don’t know if they’re drawn or standby.

Wind is ripping down here. Couldn’t imagine being in a tent tonight. I ***** a little about business travel but sure is nice to cash in a few freebie nights at the Hampton Inn with my Hilton honors this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Couldn't make it down to apply for standby, good luck to you guys. Let us know !!

Comment

We are here. Standby line formed. Good luck to those hoping to get drawn.

Comment

97 standbys with 1 card drawn with two hunters

Comment

Thanks for the update guys !!! And the pic !!

Comment

Good Luck
                  Last edited by meathunter; 12-14-2020, 12:24 PM. Reason: Saw info I previous post.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Looking forward to some good pics this week! Make it happen!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's me in the beige jacket Not drawn again.

Comment

Just saw on Facebook the deer killed during Archery hunt and there were some toads. Heck a fun should make it easier. Lol. Waiting on updates and LDPs

Comment

Following. Hope you guys put down a big one

Comment

Corn spread and cameras out. Got 5 tower stands in our compartment and we set up 2 other stands. We are spread out in the tower stands tonight. Watching as much have as hunting.

After getting set up, we were eating lunch at the end of one of the long roads. And had a shooter step out 400 yds down the road on our corn. Ate a few seconds and moved on. We put the young guy (24) in that stand. Here one of my views for the evening. 400 yds one direction, over 500 yds the other.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post
                                Corn spread and cameras out. Got 5 tower stands in our compartment and we set up 2 other stands. We are spread out in the tower stands tonight. Watching as much have as hunting.

After getting set up, we were eating lunch at the end of one of the long roads. And had a shooter step out 400 yds down the road on our corn. Ate a few seconds and moved on. We put the young guy (24) in that stand. Here one of my views for the evening. 400 yds one direction, over 500 yds the other.

what compartment you in ?? I still *sigh* when I walk past my truck....that red mud and dust is still all over my trucks utility bed, great memories....was there for management hunt....and left a half-day early...wish I was STILL there, hahaha

nevermind nevermind....just reread your OP, I was in West Mustang, just south of you in East Blocker for the management hunt, but saw a 10 point I would consider to be possibly the biggest deer out there....no kidding...

I hope someone is set-up close to the water tank adjoining northernmost West Mustang....thats the only hint I will drop....
                                Last edited by gonzotexan; 12-14-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X