Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    I do not see the deep-state crumbling, maybe some negative press, not much else.
    I tell myself it took a while to get built up and it will take a while to get torn down. I don't know maybe it's me wanting it more so than its going to happen.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      When?
      Lone survivor incident, Anaconda. I don't think there were AS many people on each helo, but still quite a few. Weren't they all acting as QRFs?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Lone survivor incident, Anaconda. I don't think there were AS many people on each helo, but still quite a few. Weren't they all acting as QRFs?
        Operation red wing - 19

Operaton anaconda - 8 (7 in battle)...this operation was a $h!t show

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
          Operation red wing - 19

Operaton anaconda - 8 (7 in battle)...this operation was a $h!t show
          How many were actually in the helo that was shot down? Or were there more than one? I can't remember.

Comment

Lone Survivor guys were QRF's, I don't think the original SEAL that was killed in Anaconda was QRF, but QRF guys ended up getting killed looking for the SEAL.

Comment

How many were actually in the helo that was shot down? Or were there more than one? I can't remember.

You'll have to scroll down to March 3rd-4th..

This was a HUGE operation and when the first Chinook went in with the SEAL team they were shot, but crash landed safely. One of the SEALs fell out when it was shot. They sent in multiple QRF teams. I think a total of 2 Chinooks were "shot down" (controlled crash landings). Most of the casualties were from small arms fire. I think 3 rangers got killed getting off of the helo, and one gunner from a helo was killed as well.

Comment

The saying goes cant hang yourself if you aint got enough rope... I think the same holds true if you got too much rope.

Them politicians in DC have wayyy too much rope they cant be removed. Honestly I really hope all the players of the fiasco's over the last 10 years pay for what they have done, but I wont be surprised if they don't. It's going to take the people to rise up against the tyrannical players and rid them of the earth as crazy and brutal as that sounds.

Comment

Here we boyssss...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gre...ing-violations

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                    Meh. Same thing they popped Manafort for. It's BS. Something tells me this is nothing more than scraps to say "see! it's all equal and fair! let's all move on now!".

Comment

Meh. Same thing they popped Manafort for. It's BS. Something tells me this is nothing more than scraps to say "see! it's all equal and fair! let's all move on now!".
                      Or, it's possibly just the first step? The same road map the Democrats envisioned things taking with Trump? Time will tell. Odds are, you're are right though, if we go by what history tells us.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        The only thing crumbling is the middle class. We can't continue to allow politicians to sit around DC and just line their pockets with green while the middle class carries the load of the overwhelming tax burden.
                        Yep

Comment

The arrest of WikiLeaks founder today may play in as well.

Comment

I love the optimism some of you fellers have, but I just don’t think it will happen.
                            I will gladly eat crow if it does.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I find this William Barr email from 2017 to a NYT reporter very encouraging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X