No announcement yet.

College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tellin yan man they are clearing the way for a Beard return. Genius.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-06-2023, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I'm tellin yan man they are clearing the way forca Beard return. Genius.

Lol would never happen. Starting to think Beard & Adams signed a deal with the devil and he came to collect early.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Starting to think Beard & Adams signed a deal with the devil and he came to collect early.

So they are both going to Bama? [emoji51][emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          So did the pirate until an entitled daddy's boy had to sit in a storage shed.
          Lol. Never underestimate TT to screw up a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Is this an experts opinion or just yours?
            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
              Lol. Never underestimate TT to screw up a good thing.
              How Hocutt has managed to keep that job this long is beyond me. Nevermind the Universtity, I'm amazed the fans havn't chased him right off the plains yet.

Idiot.

Comment

I think the stuff we are hearing about is the tip of the iceberg with Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  How Hocutt has managed to keep that job this long is beyond me. Nevermind the Universtity, I'm amazed the fans havn't chased him right off the plains yet.

Idiot.
                  When Beard get's back and wins it all you'll change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    I think the stuff we are hearing about is the tip of the iceberg with Adams.
                    Yeah i go back and fourth on it. I think there were enough random instances this season to shine the light on him, ask some questions and lay down some heat, given the results this year. On the other hand, i dont think what he did this instance is as big a deal or as bad as the narrative the media is pumping. Accusing him of being "racist" is just blatant stupidity. Could he have been more aware? Sure, but is this instance that big a deal, i dont think so. But if he's lost a lot of the team, maybe a change needs to happen. Guess I'm indifferent

Comment

So that Final 4 team was the product of Beard's recruiting and coaching?

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        So that Final 4 team was the product of Beard's recruiting and coaching?

Are we back full circle? [emoji41]. I need to go back and see who the raider fans thought was the “master” mind behind the run after Beard went to Texas . [emoji41]

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Are we back full circle? [emoji41]. I need to go back and see who the raider fans thought was the “master” mind behind the run after Beard went to Texas . [emoji41]
                          I mean to be fair it’s not like they were just getting blown out. Obviously it’s not up to par with the high bar that’s been set, but with some key injuries, especially no Aimaq, they kept it close somehow. That said, and with top level talent on the roster, it was sloppy and hard to watch more times than not. Don’t recall seeing that many turnovers since the Pat Knight days, so I would put that on coaching. That with some of the other weird stuff off the court , I’m betting a new HC is in the near future. Just hate to see the guy get labeled as ”making racist comments” by the media for something that was taken way out of context. Smart Fun Fact: Beard never beat Adams….who is 3-1 vs UT. [emoji41]

Does UT go coach shopping soon or does Terry keep the job?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Fmjag64; 03-07-2023, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I mean to be fair it’s not like they were just getting blown out. Obviously it’s not up to par with the high bar that’s been set, but with some key injuries, especially no Aimaq, they kept it close somehow. That said, and with top level talent on the roster, it was sloppy and hard to watch more times than not. Don’t recall seeing that many turnovers since the Pat Knight days, so I would put that on coaching. That with some of the other weird stuff off the court , I’m betting a new HC is in the near future. Just hate to see the guy get labeled as ”making racist comments” by the media for something that was taken way out of context.

Terry needs a pretty strong showing in the NCAA tournament plus a plan to keep as much of the current staff as possible (or to hire an equivalent staff) to get a real look at the job.

One thing that is really helping him is that the options don't look that great for who is available.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Terry needs a pretty strong showing in the NCAA tournament plus a plan to keep as much of the current staff as possible (or to hire an equivalent staff) to get a real look at the job.

One thing that is really helping him is that the options don't look that great for who is available.

Agree. He’s done a pretty good job steering the ship thus far.

Comment

I mean to be fair it’s not like they were just getting blown out. Obviously it’s not up to par with the high bar that’s been set, but with some key injuries, especially no Aimaq, they kept it close somehow. That said, and with top level talent on the roster, it was sloppy and hard to watch more times than not. Don’t recall seeing that many turnovers since the Pat Knight days, so I would put that on coaching. That with some of the other weird stuff off the court , I’m betting a new HC is in the near future. Just hate to see the guy get labeled as ”making racist comments” by the media for something that was taken way out of context. Smart Fun Fact: Beard never beat Adams….who is 3-1 vs UT. [emoji41]

Horse shoes and grenades ...

Comment

Working...
                                X