No announcement yet.

Bergara B14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in Scheel's today and they have the new Ridge Carbon Fiber.....I'm in love!!! Had a 6.5 CM jumped in my arms and come home with me. With a Meopta 3-18x50 on it, it has to weigh less than 8#'s. Going to the range in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
      I was in Scheel's today and they have the new Ridge Carbon Fiber.....I'm in love!!! Had a 6.5 CM jumped in my arms and come home with me. With a Meopta 3-18x50 on it, it has to weigh less than 8#'s. Going to the range in the morning.
      Congrats!!!

Pics or it didn't happen!

Please let us know how it shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
        Outstanding combination. I hope you'll post some pics from the range. I don't live far from you and I've been on the Meopta bandwagon for over 4 years now. I have even done soem freelance work. They make great products for a fair price and they have an excellent LE/Mil/First Responder Program too.

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
          Thanks for all of the great feedback. I'm likely looking at the "B14 Hunter." Anyone tried it yet? I looked at a B14 Hunter and a Howa 1500 in a gun shop yesterday and still want to look at a Tikka Lite. I liked the action on the Bergara better than the Howa, but liked the stock on the Howa slightly better. Overall they were very close and both very nice but I think I'm leaning towards the Bergara.
          Traded for one today.
          Haven't even unlocked it and put the bolt in yet, but looks like a bad-*** rifle !

Either a Nikon 4-16 or Leupold 4-12 going on it. Ain't decided yet.

Comment

Took the new Carbon Fiber to the range....love this gun!!! Took a few 100gr. handloads along with some 140gr Core lokt's and Fusion. No surprise the handloaded Barnes performed the best but the Core Lokt's weren't bad. The Fusion opened up quite a bit which surprised me. It's just the initial break in and more range time will be needed (dang).
            Attached Files

Comment

It can probably do much better than that

Congrats on the purchase.

Comment

I just got in a B14 Ridge 6.5 CM.
                ** New**
                Never Shot
                I am going to offer a special deal for this one just to Texas Bowhunter members
                759.99 plus tax
                Local pickup only in Venus, Tx
                Must have a LTC or a valid drivers license.
                Please text or call me at 817-405-6846

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a B-14 Timber in .308 a few years ago and love it! I also replaced the hinged floor plate with Bergara's detachable magazine bottom metal. Great rifle!

Comment

I have a22-250 b14 ridge I kinda semi customed, dropped into a manner stock, new trigger, new dbm. Shoots under 1/2” with 60 gr Bergers. Coyotes don’t like itn
                    Attached Files

Comment

I run a 22creedmoor on most everything varmint wise. But I did buy a hmr Saturday at teskeys right under 1k for the 22-250. Put it together tapped the chassis for rail threw a triggertech and a vortex scope on it for secondary shootr and was shocked with the accuracy and I have several bergaras already. This one took the cake compared to the other bergaras I have. It’s about 10# or so I think tho that’s the only down side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X