No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here have a Instagram and hunts the Sonora area? I created a new account that mainly will focus on this area. Give it a follow and shoot me some pics I can post.

Lone_star_hunting

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
      Anyone here have a Instagram and hunts the Sonora area? I created a new account that mainly will focus on this area. Give it a follow and shoot me some pics I can post.

Lone_star_hunting
      I don’t have IG, but I’ve created the same thing on FB. Making a Sutton Co Hunters page so people could exchange reports and pics and post equipment thier selling.

The page is called Sutton County(TX) Hunters for those who may interested
      Last edited by txfirefighter_04; 02-11-2018, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
        I don’t have IG, but I’ve created the same thing on FB. Making a Sutton Co Hunters page so people could exchange reports and pics and post equipment thier selling.

The page is called Sutton County(TX) Hunters for those who may interested
        I looked for the page and could not find it. Post the link here

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1664969106916405 Let me know if that works if not pm your name and I’ll send you a request

Comment

Found it, thanks

Comment

I dont have any of those sights. Ill just stay here by the fire!!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
                https://m.facebook.com/groups/1664969106916405 Let me know if that works if not pm your name and I’ll send you a request
                Just clicked the button to join group!

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                  I dont have any of those sights. Ill just stay here by the fire!!!!lol
                  There’s always 1 pyro in the bunch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doublelunger View Post
                    We had a couple guys get off for that reason..no trophies were taken but i believe it was just mostly a lack of age structure..the trophies have to be 5 1/2 to shoot and we have some great up and comers and some that were right there this year that look good for this season....we would have liked to stay on but a limited guest policy for our families and the guys who got off kinda trash talked the place to our other friends and made it hard to fill spots with people we know and we would like to hunt with people our kids know and are familiar with....
                    It will be a great spot for somebody
                    Sad to hear it. Was wondering how the hunting was on that place. Always see blackbuck near the front gate. Hope you guys find something else close by!

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                      Sad to hear it. Was wondering how the hunting was on that place. Always see blackbuck near the front gate. Hope you guys find something else close by!
                      We ended up staying on the place last minute. We figured with all the work we put in last year an extra thousand dollars a piece isnt so bad when you consider not having to move and being able to see how the deer jump etc....we really didnt see any blackbuck though but we have seen them on rafter w side a couple times and have seen a few axis and fallow on camera

Comment

We ended up staying on the place last minute. We figured with all the work we put in last year an extra thousand dollars a piece isnt so bad when you consider not having to move and being able to see how the deer jump etc....we really didnt see any blackbuck though but we have seen them on rafter w side a couple times and have seen a few axis and fallow on camera
                        Dang $1000.00 jump pr gun after the first year is Tuff !

Comment

Glad your still our neighbor. Hopefully it all pans out for y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                            Dang $1000.00 jump pr gun after the first year is Tuff !
                            I guess that was kinda misleading the price stayed the same but we have two less members now so our price per gun went up $1000 but its probably still cheaper than 90% of the leases now lol.....we may still add somebody later if the protein bills start getting out of hand

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                              Glad your still our neighbor. Hopefully it all pans out for y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              BG, Are you hunting the Rafter W?

DL, good job on securing the lease again. I be you won’t regret it.

Comment

If you guys have any lease openings out there in the Sonora area, my brother and I are looking

Comment

Working...
                                X