• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Nice course I hope.. Well played.
    Being a Texas Ex...he's cheap!! Probably a muni!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      I think most Aggie fans must suffer from premature... well, you know. I swear, we get too excited, too soon.

I'm glad we're having a great year by all accounts, but I'm a realist. I don't expect to win this weekend but will be ecstatic if we do. I'm just hoping for a close game that will keep us in the top 15 or so.

Fingers crossed, Johnny doesn't break a leg.
      Best post yet!!

Comment

First of all it should be illegal for Nick Saban to have 9 weeks to prepare for any team....period. Im looking for a well oil'd ,defensive, Crimson Tide SEC beast to show up , and properly , systematicaly,adminastor the beat down . Bama by 14

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Being a Texas Ex...he's cheap!! Probably a muni!! LOL
          That ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            That ain't right!
            I kid.....dudes got more money than Davey Crocket!

Comment

Hook'Em Horns but go Aggies. Nothing better than a Texas team winning.

Comment

31-17 Crimson Tide.

Comment

A major key to the game for a&m will be to protect the ball and that includes Johnny. They will have to have their heads in the game big time. Judging by the way that we played Florida and Lsu and the way bama played lsu we have a serious shot at winning the game.

I will be watching for sure

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                    A major key to the game for a&m will be to protect the ball and that includes Johnny. They will have to have their heads in the game big time. Judging by the way that we played Florida and Lsu and the way bama played lsu we have a serious shot at winning the game.

Yep. However I really don't think anyone can compare the A&M vs.LSU game against the Bama vs. LSU game.
                    Death Valley could be heard from Texas it was so loud and LSU put everything out on the line to come out with a win and LSU's QB had the game of his life.
                    None of that intensity was felt at the aggie game. Heck I thought the Florida game was way more intense to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post

that is possible, but i would say that lsu plays a different game at home than on the road.

Comment

Tough to pick a win against the #1 team in the country in their house. That being said, A&M has as good a chance as anyone on Bama's schedule.

Comment

Bear Bryant said it best," if we practice hard, play hard and give it our all, no one and I mean no one can beat us Aggies!"

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter8213 View Post
                            Bear Bryant said it best," if we practice hard, play hard and give it our all, no one and I mean no one can beat us Aggies!"
                            When Bear died, he was buried with one ring on his hand and it wasn't an Alabama NC ring!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              I was literally just about to start a thread on this
                              I'm stuck on who to cheer for coming from parents who are Alabama alumni becoming a Alabama fan from the start and attending A&M...
                              However I am making the trip up there! all 11 hours of it!
                              I'm thinking A&M strikes early and often but bama comes out on top 35-20
                              Once you get your Aggie ring you will wear it forever. Coach Bryant did and Coach Stallings does. You're good to go in maroon
                              Last edited by 18ncs; 11-07-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I can't pick this one

Just hoping for a competitive game. This game (more than the other 2) will tell us a lot about our Aggies

Thanks and Gig em

Comment

Working...
                                X