Welcome to the fire

Comment

welcome and good luck with the new bow, let us know how you like it

Comment

Glad to have ya. Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Welcome Welcome!

Comment

Love to see ladies join the brother/sisterhood. Wish I could get my daghters interested.

Comment

Welcome..............

Comment

Welcoe and Congrats on the new bow.

Comment

this thread is worthless without pics!!!!

J/K welcome!

Comment

welcome to the green screen

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw View Post
                      Love to see ladies join the brother/sisterhood. Wish I could get my daghters interested.
                      I'm sorry your kids don't like it ... have they ever been huntin? My first experience was w/ a gun ... nuttin like blastin somethin, plus go in the afternoon when it's easier to sit for the first time (for deer) it's not so cold at first & they can put on stuff when it does get cold... instead of gettin up before the chickens & goin & waitin on the sun ... the sun can be slow sometimes!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the greetings!! I can't wait to start huntin w/ my new bow. They gave me a couple quick lessons w/ a different bow & I made a 2" group w/ 10 arrows that wasn't really set for me. The guy that was showin me what to do like to have had a fit & so did the guy who was watchin that shoots competition. I wasn't happy w/ that I shoot better w/ a gun ..... but they said it was good
                        the more I read on here the more I'm ready for my bow to be here ... I can't wait ..... I'm gonna call &see if they can speed up the delivery time .....

Comment

Thanks for all the greetings!! I can't wait to start huntin w/ my new bow. They gave me a couple quick lessons w/ a different bow & I made a 2" group w/ 10 arrows that wasn't really set for me. The guy that was showin me what to do like to have had a fit & so did the guy who was watchin that shoots competition. I wasn't happy w/ that I shoot better w/ a gun ..... but they said it was good
                          the more I read on here the more I'm ready for my bow to be here ... I can't wait ..... I'm gonna call &see if they can speed up the delivery time .....

Comment

Welcome Dreamroper, Is that a Blue Heeler in your avatar?

Comment

Bienvenida Amiga!

Just remember the 6 Ps.....Proper Practice Prevents P!$$ Poor Performance!!

Comment

Welcome to the green screen! I hope you enjoy your new bow. I purchased an Eliminator for my first bow and have been really happy with it so far. Good luck this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X