Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizzed off lease member/land owner?

Comment

Wheres the hide at? I dont even see any hair or anything. And whens the last time you were in this stand, 2015? I dont think an animal would decompose to the point of no hide no meat no nothing just over summer in a deer stand. Just seems pretty odd to me. But regardless burn it to the ground with the wasp inside. I wouldnt even step foot in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        It is either a calf or sheep...looks like some pieces of wool scattered about.

Come on man, what is the story behind this? Is this your blind? On your lease? Was the door left open? Found with the door closed or open? Did someone not ever check on their blind before the opener? What kind of animals are on the ranch? Please provide more info on this.
        Maybe OP is pranking us? Teasing with no info…

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
          Maybe OP is pranking us? Teasing with no info…
          Or maybe someone will find his skeleton next to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            It is either a calf or sheep...looks like some pieces of wool scattered about.

Come on man, what is the story behind this? Is this your blind? On your lease? Was the door left open? Found with the door closed or open? Did someone not ever check on their blind before the opener? What kind of animals are on the ranch? Please provide more info on this.

It was on a friend of mines lease. Stand was hunted last year. Stand is around 100yds off the fence. Door wasn’t open. We smelled something bad and couldn’t get the door open, cracked a window open and that’s what we found. Pretty crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              I’d make that a guest blind.

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Wheres the hide at? I dont even see any hair or anything. And whens the last time you were in this stand, 2015? I dont think an animal would decompose to the point of no hide no meat no nothing just over summer in a deer stand. Just seems pretty odd to me. But regardless burn it to the ground with the wasp inside. I wouldnt even step foot in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                The hide decomped with everything else. Given the stand is outside, closed etc it could easily die and rot just like that.

Whatever it is got in and died right there where it lays. The stains on the floor and bone placement prove that

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow.
                  If that door opens in, very sad.
                  I know a old rancher or two that would be po’d

Comment

We will see a box blind for sale in the classifieds here shortly. Lol

Comment

It's a goat. I have had one die in one of my ground blinds. Stunk for about a year.

Comment

Send it to the TX A&M "Wall of Weird"

Comment

I'm more curious about how it ended up in your box blind than what species it is.... Do someone put it in there and if so who??..

Comment

Somebody had to put dat in der already dead

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

What brand of tape is that on the arm of the chair? The blue stuff.

Comment

Calf, tell by the femurs. Just wondering where the other set of ribs are? They don’t seem to be there. They don’t lay flat.

Comment

Working...
                                X