hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
    TD10 has become Hermine. TD9 will get Ian, if you put any weight in "I" storms being trouble.
    Oh great, my deer huntin buddy's name is Ian.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

As of this morning, it makes multiple (at least 3) model runs showing Florida landfall. Seems the models are starting to agree more and more as time moves along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for those in the path. It will be worth watching I'm sure.

Comment

We are heading out tomorrow and Monday taking fuel tanks and supplies. Time to make some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
            We are heading out tomorrow and Monday taking fuel tanks and supplies. Time to make some money.
            Are y’all simply re-selling supplies or actually planning on working storm cleanup?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
              Are y’all simply re-selling supplies or actually planning on working storm cleanup?
              In.

Comment

Neither, I work for a fuel company. We are taking fuel tanks, generators, water tanks, are anything else customers order. We ste the tanks, then fuel comes and fills them, so customers have fuel for their generators, vehicles are whatever they need it for.

Comment

So far Looks like a rural area is projected for landfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                    So far Looks like a rural area is projected for landfall.
                    At the moment.

24 hours ago it looks like Tampa/St.Pete was going to get slammed.

Comment

well looks like Tampa is about to get wet

Comment

Looking more like a direct hit on our house and my main office in Cape Coral, with landfall between Cape Coral and Tampa

Comment

If it makes landfall north of Tampa/St. Pete, all those cities around Tampa Bay are going to take a huge hit with the storm surge. That northeast quadrant and wind will be blowing straight into the bay.

I has been about 20 years since I have been there but it seemed like I remember parts of the cities being barely above sea level.

Comment

Comment

yikes. Up to a Cat 3 with winds at 125 mph nearly making it a Cat 4. Prayers up for everyone affected in the coming days

Comment

We have 10 shops in Tampa that buy from us. I will be getting a back yard news feed from Lake City...

Comment

Working...
                                X