Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best 25-32 HP tractor package deal right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Kubota B2601 with front end loader. I bought a 5' brush cutter and a 5' box blade. Paid $21,000 a couple of years ago. I have about 120 hours on it. I got right before Covid shut everything down as far as tractor inventory went at the time.

I have added pallet forks, a 6' disc, and installed a Piranha toothbar on the front end loader bucket. It has been a great little tractor. I mow, put it food plots, push snow, grade the driveway etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
      I have a Kubota B2601 with front end loader. I bought a 5' brush cutter and a 5' box blade. Paid $21,000 a couple of years ago. I have about 120 hours on it. I got right before Covid shut everything down as far as tractor inventory went at the time.

I have added pallet forks, a 6' disc, and installed a Piranha toothbar on the front end loader bucket. It has been a great little tractor. I mow, put it food plots, push snow, grade the driveway etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      That's nice. Good deal too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am an Orange buyer/ owner so I a partial. I have one small kubota that’s a 79’ still going strong. I bought a l3901 in 2019 with multiple attachments. These newer models with all the different attachments, quick attachments make these very versatile.
        I wouldn’t think you could go wrong with buying any of the brands that have been around for decades. Good luck in your search.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I have the 1025R with the qd on the mower. It's been a good unit and my wife isn't afraid of it. Only complaint is you have to hold the pto button to mow in reverse. It could be quieter as well

I wanted something I could also mow between the pine we had planted on or family land. The other tractor is too big. I need rear ballast cause it will get on 3 wheels using the grapple

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          Man, I looked at that mower implement and decided for the cost it was a better deal to just buy a stand alone. For the same money I settled on the x350 and it's been good. A lot of folks say get a zero turn but I have a lot of slope on my lot so it wasn't an option.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m a Kubota fan, pre emissions nonsense preferably.

That said I might have a package deal if you’re interested. L3700SU hydrostatic 4x4 with FEL and just under 1k hours, shredder, Box Blade, landscape rake, auger, small disc. Was planning to list this spring but I could use the $$ elsewhere. $15k. PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
              Man, I looked at that mower implement and decided for the cost it was a better deal to just buy a stand alone. For the same money I settled on the x350 and it's been good. A lot of folks say get a zero turn but I have a lot of slope on my lot so it wasn't an option.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
              Slop can be an issue with a ztr. I hear atv tires help. I have a zero turn at home and have used if at the lake. Once we retire up there and the yard is smoother, I'll mow with a zero and use the tractor for something else.

I had a deere mower that I sold here that was 17 years old and still ran well enough to cut. They'll last if you take care of them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Normangee Tractor used to run some pretty good deals. Always bought Kubota in the size I was buying since the K had a better warranty than the JD. Not sure that is still the Case (whoops, didn't mean to add another brand). Never needed the additional warranty on the K. I was told in that size that they are all made in the far east. Only big JDs are US made.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  I’m a Kubota fan, pre emissions nonsense preferably.

That said I might have a package deal if you’re interested. L3700SU hydrostatic 4x4 with FEL and just under 1k hours, shredder, Box Blade, landscape rake, auger, small disc. Was planning to list this spring but I could use the $$ elsewhere. $15k. PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Deal here! Someone should jump on it!

Comment

LS is the best bang for your buck out there. Dont get blinded by green or orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      LS is the best bang for your buck out there. Dont get blinded by green or orange.
                      Hmmm…
                      If so then Why don’t they have more dealerships? It’s ok if you purchase one and you are local Then, but what if you move? I don’t agree.

I’m not against them but that is really My main concern.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                        I'm in the market and looked at the branson locater but the location closest to me doesnt have their tractor on their website

Concerned about the service as well, may call the dealer

Their packages deals look pretty good
                        Your satisfaction is our goal. Get Branson Tractors and TYM Tractors at unbeatable prices - guarantee the best price in the nation. Big Tex Tractor package deals for sub-compact, compact & utility tractors.

Who loves or hates the blue LS - want to hear the good bad and ugly.
                        I've got LS XR4040. Had no problems then the DPF and ECU went out just outside of warranty to the tune of $6000......I bitched to LS corporate about it, a known problem, and they ended up covering the cost. That was about 500 hours ago and no problems since with the regen but I cringe every time it does it which is about every 5 hrs. On my LS FB owners page the newer ones regen alot fewer times about every 30 hrs or so and I think they've got the problems fixed. I've also been careful keep above 2000 rpms most of the time and change out fuel filters and put Diesel Kleen in tank every time. Dealer and service locations would be downside of LS, they seem to let anybody with a lot sell them.......they actually make tractors for Case IH and New Holland and I got my starter from Case IH vs LS.....ended up actually being the battery cables but I now have the Case IH starter on it. I got alot of tractor for the money vs JD, Kubota, etc....but if there isn't a reliable dealer near I would pass, there is RCO in Greenville but I bought mine as a demo from Wright Tractors in Oklahoma City.....parts were an issue during covid but that was all of them......LS Motron has made alot of tractors for the name brand companies. I currently have 1100 hrs on mine.

Comment

Another note on LS tractors, I've seen them for sale at some trailer places and I can tell they have no service facilities on site, it's pretty obvious. I bought hoping the brand would really grow......I would likely look hard at Massey or Case IH since I have long time dealers close by......of course there are JD and Kubota dealers all over as well.....there are also more resources for the main stream tractors on DPF deletes.......

Comment

Friscopaint. What is regen?

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              Friscopaint. What is regen?

It's the term used when the injectors in the DPF burn off the soot.....thanks to the EPA messing with Diesel engines emissions

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                                Another note on LS tractors, I've seen them for sale at some trailer places and I can tell they have no service facilities on site, it's pretty obvious. I bought hoping the brand would really grow......I would likely look hard at Massey or Case IH since I have long time dealers close by......of course there are JD and Kubota dealers all over as well.....there are also more resources for the main stream tractors on DPF deletes.......
                                I can see those forward mounted plastic fuel tanks getting damaged easily! Kubota has this also.

I think these tractors along with all of the other knock off’s being great for the people that have properties that are already improved and they aren’t worked heavily. I’m not just talking about shredding. Anything in the utility category that is equipped with a FEL and does a lot of bucket work along with clearing box blade and heavy cyclical work will make these tractors bleed IMHO and experience. Light use - go for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X