No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallstreetbets has put out a statement for the SEC.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Newb question, if I place an order right now it says it will fill when markets open, so does it fill at the price I select now? Or will it till at whatever the price is when markets open?
      That's a very dangerous game to play...first 30 min of the day is usually not the best time to buy when a stock is gapping up or down.

But to answer question... a limit order fills at a specific price you set. A market order fills at the best available price when submitted.

I recommend you read up a bit on stock trading 101 before you dish out too much cash...there are many many types of orders and strategies that can keep you in the game and profitable.

Cred.
      2020 portfolio up 140%
      Ytd I'm up 30%
      Attached Files
      Last edited by topshot; 01-27-2021, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
        That's a very dangerous game to play...first 30 min of the day is usually not the best time to buy when a stock is gapping up or down.

But to answer question... a limit order fills at a specific price you set. A market order fills at the best available price when submitted.

I recommend you read up a bit on stock trading 101 before you dish out too much cash...there are many many types of orders and strategies that can keep you in the game and profitable.

Cred.
        2020 portfolio up 140%
        Ytd I'm up 30%
        Thanks for the info. Trying to figure out if I want to put some on NOK before it opens tomorrow. And I'm small time here, mostly throwing around beer money

Comment

BLIBQ! Blockbuster movies back! Jumping in tomm.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
            BLIBQ! Blockbuster movies back! Jumping in tomm.
            I seen that earlier, it’s freaking crazy!

Comment

NAKD is issuing shares. Be careful if you are still in.

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / ACCESSWIRE / January 27, 2021 / Naked Brand Group Limited (NASDAQ:NAKD) ("Naked" or the "Company"), a global leader in intimate apparel and swimwear, today announced that it has entered into securities purchase agreements with certain institutional investors for the issuance and sale of 29,415,000 of its ordinary shares at a price of $1.70 per share, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $50 million, in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                NAKD is issuing shares. Be careful if you are still in.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/naked...045500919.html
                NAKD is up over a dollar overnight.

Comment

Who got in KYNC with me yesterday? Looks like today will be good. I will try to hold all day and sell tomorrow. I suck at holding though LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Who got in KYNC with me yesterday? Looks like today will be good. I will try to hold all day and sell tomorrow. I suck at holding though LOL
                    I keep moving my sell target, don’t know when to get it out but I like what I’m seeing this morning!

Comment

My 1500 shares of SNDL I bought at .51 yesterday morning is looking good

Comment

What’s your sell target? To late to buy in?

Comment

I'm in with you on that one.

Comment

I don't have a target. This is a sub-penny play. It can run to 5 cents for all I know..Or tank back to .0002

As long as volume stays super high at 1 billion or so I will try to hold. It may take a lot longer before shorts cover since it's a sub-penny play.

This is like the craps table here guys. I can't say that loud enough. Lunch money only..although I'm in for 3 or 400 lunches But I'll sell most fast and move on.

BTW - The other play that's even riskier than KYNC is SRMX Same type play. Lower priced.
                            Last edited by RiverRat1; 01-28-2021, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I tired to get in on this, stupid Fidelity wouldn’t let me buy the stock.

Comment

Come on .05

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X