Awesome work by Feed Bandit! Deer Block review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome work by Feed Bandit! Deer Block review

Many thanks to the Feed Bandit (great folks here on TexasBowhunter) for such an insightful review! We appreciate your time and effort very much.

Producing a block like this that has a proven track record for over 30 years is only possible because of reviews and feedback like this.

Attached Files

Maybe your apple block is a favorite among deer, but the apple blocks from Tractor Supply, not an animal will touch them. I think they are Tree Brand. Not 1 deer or hog would eat those blocks for months, different properties, different animals. I mean not even a hog or bird would touch them. Finally disintegrated. Craziest thing I ever saw.
    I would like to try yours.

Comment

What is the retail price on those?

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        Maybe your apple block is a favorite among deer, but the apple blocks from Tractor Supply, not an animal will touch them. I think they are Tree Brand. Not 1 deer or hog would eat those blocks for months, different properties, different animals. I mean not even a hog or bird would touch them. Finally disintegrated. Craziest thing I ever saw.
        I would like to try yours.
        Very sorry to hear this. Being we're not familiar with this block you purchased, it's tough to say why nothing touched it; there are many variables involved.

You mentioned you would like to try our block. Please know we stand behind all our products. In fact, we offer a full 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.

If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase of a West Feeds product, we offer a full refund. Our satisfaction guarantee is designed to put the customer first and take the risk out of trying our products.

Originally posted by drslonghorn View Post
        What is the retail price on those?
        Depending on where you buy them, they retail for approximately $7.05 - $8.30 a block.

Comment

Quick product update!

After extensive field trials and great feedback from customers and deer ranch managers across Texas, we have launched this block in a new flavor... Wild Berry.

If interested, you can learn more about these blocks here: https://westfeeds.com/product/apple-deer-protein-block/

Comment

Heck of a price for a block. Got a list of yalls dealers who carry them?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Click on the link. Enter zip code for dealers near you…

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                We're sorry, but the price for these blocks from our previous post is over a year old now. Unfortunately, these blocks have gone up in price due to the price increase of raw ingredients.

As BigCohiba stated, you can look for a dealer by entering a ZIP Code on our website. Please call your local dealer in advance to confirm block availability. Some dealers may be out of stock and have to order them for you.

We hope this helped answer your question, and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any more.
                Last edited by West Feeds; 10-19-2021, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X