Deleted Facebook Permanently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    I supposedly just permanently deleted my presence on Facebook. It says it takes 30 days to go into effect in case I change my mind lol. Has anyone else permanently deleted instead of just deactivating their account?
    Left 6.5 years ago. I couldn’t stand all the crap then. Can’t imagine how ridiculous it’s become. Everything was so hyperbolic 6 years ago that I thought it couldn’t be worse....but from what I gather it did get worse.

Comment

Got rid of facebook but i still like Instagram. Guess i just like to look at pics without any reading.

Comment

never could understand why someone wants play by play of everything in someone else's life. I don't wanna know where martha had dinner. Lots of wasted time not living watching other people, weird to me. A couple time my in laws start taking pics and posting to fb,I tell them to keep me the hell off of it. " in your face book "

Comment

I love this monthly thread to read how someone has deleted all social media or social media is addicting....

While posting those opinions on social media.

Like, I don’t do social media, I only do twitter or instagram or 2coolfishing and naturally TBH...

NEWSFLASH: TBH et al are all social media.

Comment

Deleted last year.

Comment

Some of y’all who are saying you deleted Facebook and now your life is so much better....

What in the world were you doing on Facebook that was ruining your life?
              I mean you can pick who you want to communicate with be it friends, family, or people you enjoy hearing from.

Comment

TBH is the only one I've been on well ,too cool fishing if you count 8 days [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
                  This. When the people that developed it won’t let their kids use it, it’s pretty telling...
                  I watched it with my 14 yr old daughter last night and it was pretty amazing to see behind the curtain from the very people who developed those platforms. I highly recommend watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
                    You can view marketplace without an account. I normally screenshot an item and have a friend make contact

How do you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      I thought I deleted mine in 2012 but checked to see if it was still there in 2017 and it was. I got sucked back in. Wish I never would have.
                      I’m OFF and don’t miss it!!

Comment

Never had one. I watch guys at work that are addicted to it and can`t put their phones down for looking at it. Pathetic...

Comment

Definitely considering it now that they are shadow banning, censoring, and using algos that propogate politically biased information

Comment

Getting real close to it. I’ve only had it like 2 years and about done with it.

Comment

I completely deleted and re-opened with a different email 6 months later. Haven't accepted one friend request other than my wife and Just use it for marketplace and have done that for the last 2-3 years. Suits me fine.

Comment

FB is full of drama and scam crap. That said, I have found some great deals in some of the sales groups and market place. I do not use to to keep up w people or communicate. If you are in my circle of friends, we text or talk on the phone. Just like anything else, use the good parts and ignore the bad. But if you let yourself get caught up in the arguing and drama, it probably is better to delete it

Comment

Working...
                                X