No announcement yet.

Need advice on new stand and fill feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We took all our 1500# broadcast feeders and cut them down to stand n fills and replaced the broadcast spinner with directional units. No more corn issues besides what the deer don't eat right at the feeder. We have 20 or so feeders setup like this and it is much nicer having all your deer at 30 yards compared to the broadcast where a deer on the blind side of feeder was 18 yards and deer on the other side of feeder were 37 yards.

Comment

Check out Green Go feeders!

Comment

Originally posted by Steel185 View Post
        All seasons times protein feeder. You can put corn in it, protein, or a mix. It stays out of the weather, and the hogs only get what falls to the ground from the deer’s mouth. The squirrels and coons only get the left overs which isn’t much. I’ve had exotics from audaad, black buck, axis, and red stag eat out of it no issues. Holds 600lbs and always runs. The coins can’t get to the spinner to get more out.

Only had one hog that was big enough to reach the 30” tray, and he isn’t around anymore.
        I have the 1000lb - it’s awesome

Also Krivoman directional - awesome and site sponsor
        Also Outdoor Adictition broadcast 700lb- awesome and site sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          This!
          x2^^ I just converted all my feeders to low and throw models and has been well worth the money. winches/ladders no mas

Comment

Working...
          X