No announcement yet.

2021 College Softball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 since Vietnam must hurt. Not a Blue Blood. Bwhahaha!

Comment

Hope everyone enjoy the thread; was some good conversation and like I thought more softball fans out there than you think. Even some of the baseball guys acted like they enjoyed it. Everyone traveling this weekend for softball enjoy and safe travel. UNTIL next year

Comment

Softball? Lol!
        If I am going to watch a girl sport it would have to be volleyball.

Comment

I missed the game today, but we love watching girls softball. Congrats to the Sooners!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dangit, I didn’t get home in time to watch tonight. It was a fun playoffs, I enjoyed several games.

Baseball time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
              Hope everyone enjoy the thread; was some good conversation and like I thought more softball fans out there than you think. Even some of the baseball guys acted like they enjoyed it. Everyone traveling this weekend for softball enjoy and safe travel. UNTIL next year
              Good TV for sure. The ratings were very good. I was surprised. Not my first year to watch.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the thread BRust. Too bad the season is over, I watch a lot of college softball during the year, but at least I have some college baseball for a while. Hook 'em, it's about time for another one in baseball, and I know we don't have to worry about any Sooners there.

Comment

Hey ORR my daughter is also up in Plano this weekend, Good LUCK. My daughter also excepted a scholarship to JUCO school so she is just enjoying playing with no pressure when college coaches are watching/recruiting and enjoying the heck out of it.

BowhunterB yes sir it was good tournament for sure. Will do it again next year. Good luck to your daughter this summer.

Comment

Hey ORR my daughter is also up in Plano this weekend, Good LUCK. My daughter also excepted a scholarship to JUCO school so she is just enjoying playing with no pressure when college coaches are watching/recruiting and enjoying the heck out of it.

BowhunterB yes sir it was good tournament for sure. Will do it again next year. Good luck to your daughter this summer.
                    Thanks BRust - Good luck to yours as well. Wish we were in Plano this weekend, guess I will have to work around the house instead

Will your daughter be playing Houston next weekend?

Comment

Yes we are. I don't know what location we will be at?

Comment

Yes we are. I don't know what location we will be at?
                        We don't either, won't find out until day before I think. Sent you a PM

Comment

My nieces team is based in Portland. They are playing a tournament in Scottsdale tomorrow. Going from mid 70 temps to 110+. To heck with that.

Comment

OOFFFF good luck with that weather change

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              My nieces team is based in Portland. They are playing a tournament in Scottsdale tomorrow. Going from mid 70 temps to 110+. To heck with that.
                              It won't be fun adjusting to that

Comment

Softball is definitely better lookin’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X