No announcement yet.

$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole crypto market is down but this thing is doing terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Guess I’m a glutton for punsihement because I just bought more lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        Guess I’m a glutton for punsihement because I just bought more lol.

I’m with you. I’ve been picking up more on dips. Might not make quick money but give this one a little time and it will be good. It’s hard seeing $20k go down to $2500 but I do believe this one is going to be something.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          I’m with you. I’ve been picking up more on dips. Might not make quick money but give this one a little time and it will be good. It’s hard seeing $20k go down to $2500 but I do believe this one is going to be something.

Just watched the founders video on twitch. I’m impressed with the transparency and explanations of the ups and downs they’ve had. I don’t think this is an intentional rug pull. I’m getting some to hold for long term and see if they can do what they are going for.

Heres the video.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
            Just watched the founders video on twitch. I’m impressed with the transparency and explanations of the ups and downs they’ve had. I don’t think this is an intentional rug pull. I’m getting some to hold for long term and see if they can do what they are going for.

Heres the video.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

I watched it live last night. Here are some takes I have on this coin since owning it for 3 weeks now:

There is not another coin that I am aware of that has so many fake social media accounts

There is not another coin that I own that has battled the whales like this one has

There is not another coin that has grown this much in 3 weeks in terms of holders

It really seems like this coin is offering something none of the others are causing some major competition among others. It’s almost as if someone is out to get them and slow them down.

I think these devs are barely keeping their head above water, just like us. Only trying to figure out what the problem is and how to correct it.

It’s only going to get better as soon as the 3x3x3 comes into play.

Comment

333 starting ASAP
              Attached Files

Comment

$EMAX EthereumMax

My worst coins are shiba and Emax right now. Down over 50% on both even after buying the dips on both.

Up on a couple still but down on most across the board the am. Hopefully Emax will move back up and be a bit more stable in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  I watched it live last night. Here are some takes I have on this coin since owning it for 3 weeks now:

There is not another coin that I am aware of that has so many fake social media accounts

There is not another coin that I own that has battled the whales like this one has

There is not another coin that has grown this much in 3 weeks in terms of holders

It really seems like this coin is offering something none of the others are causing some major competition among others. It’s almost as if someone is out to get them and slow them down.

I think these devs are barely keeping their head above water, just like us. Only trying to figure out what the problem is and how to correct it.

It’s only going to get better as soon as the 3x3x3 comes into play.
                  SAFEMOON beats all those things, and some.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                    SAFEMOON beats all those things, and some.
                    Heard some really negative stuff on safemoon. You still holding it?

Comment

Guess I’ln be in emax for the long hall.

This thing keeps dropping I may double up again before it disappears lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        Guess I’ln be in emax for the long hall.

This thing keeps dropping I may double up again before it disappears lol.

TBH was going to have about 30 new millionaires six weeks ago, now they're all worse off than when they started.

Comment

This is real simple. 100% of them are scams. No exceptions.

Now which ones will have bigger pumps and cause more people to think they are not scams is the question.

Comment

$EMAX EthereumMax

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Now which ones will have bigger pumps and cause more people to think they are not scams is the question.

100% of what? Crypto?

This will be the last new coin I throw any real money at.

I may throw $100 into something just to see if I can make a couple grand but I’m not throwing thousands into this startup coins.

Now I just need all my meme stocks that I bought super high to go to the moon.

Buy high sell low is my strategy. PM me for more tips on how to lose money.

Last edited by Black Ice; 06-11-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Like stocks?

Comment

Like stocks, I don't follow. You can pick from the larger companies and do just fine. Might not an instant millionaire, but it sure helps to beat inflation. I stay true to my index funds.

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                                Like stocks?

Comment

Working...
                                X