No announcement yet.

Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudos to those who get in early. I'm far too disciplined and risk averse to chase momentum and there are a lot of people that are going to get wrecked buying at the top. this speculative mania in my view is a sign of a very dysfunctional political/economic system. I'm very well hedged for a broader devaluation of the currency, but none of that will matter if the fabric of society falls apart. I see so much risk out there. Always remember, it's just a paper gain until a security is sold.

Comment

My paper hands got the best of me yesterday. I set some stop losses to keep a nice profit and was going to buy some more if AMC headed lower. But it went back up before I could get it at a comfortable to me price. Oh well. Can't look a gift horse in the mouth. Hope it doesn't cost me a small island one day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        My paper hands got the best of me yesterday. I set some stop losses to keep a nice profit and was going to buy some more if AMC headed lower. But it went back up before I could get it at a comfortable to me price. Oh well. Can't look a gift horse in the mouth. Hope it doesn't cost me a small island one day lol.
        Absolutely wrong sort of thinking. You won. There will be many who lose playing this game. If everyone won, there would be no private islands left. The value of money would cease to exist.

Comment

What’s yalls thought on BB? Friend told me it could have a projection like AMC did, any truth to that?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Short sellers could be covering every day and new shorts could be shorting.

Who are these deep pockets?
            795k have been covered according to s3 data and that’s in the past 30 days doubtful they were covered within the past 2 weeks. ! People are on the fence about s3 so if you dont agree with it please provide your source! And i agree with you they will continue to short to pay for the interest. Luckily the ceo goals are to get the company out of debt and release additional 11 millions shares which drove the price down and helped out the short sellers. Deep pockets will be the insurance pay out when they can’t cover all this interest and short sells!! And why so much resistance with amc you got some skin in the short sell game?

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
              What’s yalls thought on BB? Friend told me it could have a projection like AMC did, any truth to that?

I heard same thing. I bought in last week and it dropped $3 in 2 days. Something is happening with moves like that but not sure. I’m watching it closely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                I heard same thing. I bought in last week and it dropped $3 in 2 days. Something is happening with moves like that but not sure. I’m watching it closely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought at 14.70....

Supposed to start the climb this week. Going to see what happens after opening this morning and possibly double my shares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s yalls thought on AMC? I know it’s late in the game to get in, there has been more talk that it clouds see some growth today after weekend discussion.

Considering buying and day trading.

Comment

BUY AMCAND HOLD!!!!!! though I got in early so that's a little easier to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Droptine3030 View Post
                      BUY AMCAND HOLD!!!!!! though I got in early so that's a little easier to say.

You think it will dip this morning or is it to the moon?

Comment

Bought in AMC in the 20's sold in the 50's. Pretty darn good money in 2-1/2 weeks. My thought is this is the highest AMC has ever been, and it is all fake due to the reddit scene. It is bound to dip back in the 30's or 20's again. A company can't be propped up on pure speculation and the everyday joe buying their stock. They have to actually make money.

Comment

We need to get a solid list of probable stocks to buy for us newbies. Any help would be great.

Comment

There has been talk about BB and BBBY. Both have gone up recently but not has much as AMC. The trick is to find the rumor before it starts to go up and buy when it is not worth anything. Just don't buy with money you are counting on.

Comment

AMC and RMED been nice to me the past couple days!

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                                There has been talk about BB and BBBY. Both have gone up recently but not has much as AMC. The trick is to find the rumor before it starts to go up and buy when it is not worth anything. Just don't buy with money you are counting on.

I got 68 shares of BB@14.70 wishing I’d bought a little more

Comment

Working...
                                X