X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another GOOD round of games tonight

Comment

Originally posted by GoneHuntinAgain View Post
      As a dad that spends a lot of time on a bucket catching my 16 year old who is throwing around 60..I can say at that speed when and fact that can make it break in / out / up/ and god forbid down(i hate drop balls). It is very easy to end up with some nasty bruises. I like changeup days... that 42 mph changup is a lot easier to catch and can make batters look stupid.
      The Change up is a very underrated pitch. I think it is an extremely effective pitch to help "add' velocity to the fastball and really keep batters off balance, especially for younger pitchers. Especially with less arm strain.
      Too many younger pitchers try to throw too many movement pitches that may not really move enough and can cause injuries. A good change up can really keep batters off balance.

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
        Another GOOD round of games tonight
        Waiting to see James Madison and OK State, ought to be interesting.

Comment

UCLA and Alabama might be a crazy pitching duel as well.

Comment

DUKEEEEEESSSSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
              Waiting to see James Madison and OK State, ought to be interesting.

WHAT A GAME

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                WHAT A GAME

I was thinking you might be here Your Dukes are feeling it! Making all the right plays and clawing out some tough wins. The mark of a really good team. My favorite kind of team, Scrappy! Congrats TD

Comment

2021 College Softball

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                  I was thinking you might be here Your Dukes are feeling it! Making all the right plays and clawing out some tough wins. The mark of a really good team. My favorite kind of team, Scrappy! Congrats TD

If They win the next one the wife and I are hopping in the truck (she played soccer there)

Comment

Lol....JMU gonna knock out the whole state of OK!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      Lol....JMU gonna knock out the whole state of OK!

Unc out there loving it

Comment

Hell of a play at the plate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This game now is GONNA be a GOOD one.

Comment

Fouts pitches a perfect game on her 21st Birthday! It hadn’t been done in over 20 years. Bama wins 6-0 with 14k’s. If she keeps this up Bama could win it all! Unless James Madison says no we are going to continue to upset everyone!

Comment

Looks likenyoue Uncle is as fired up as the team! That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                                Fouts pitches a perfect game on her 21st Birthday! It hadn’t been done in over 20 years. Bama wins 6-0 with 14k’s. If she keeps this up Bama could win it all! Unless James Madison says no we are going to continue to upset everyone!

I don’t know how anyone beats bama with fouts in the circle! Just bringing it. That rise ball at 74-75 and then comes back with a 57mph rise , just nasty and every batter is off balance

My daughter is a pitcher, been playing since she was 4 and is now 17. Recently committed to a Juco , hoping for a bigger offer this summer if things go well but they offered a full ride so hard to pass up.
                                We are in college station now playing a tournament, she gets the start today for the 3:00 game.
                                The game is incredible and I love it. I can’t even bare to watch baseball and I have a son who is a hell of an athlete since that seems to matter some how.
                                The speed of the game is ridiculous. Fouts pitching the equivalent of 105mph in baseball!
                                Girls on the corners taking line drives from a slapper at 30 feet , most guys would be too scared to even get that close to a batter
                                More strategy ala slapping and bunting

If you don’t understand the game it can look ugly, I went through that stage almost 25 years ago when I started following the game by way of my wife’s high school teams. After a few years I learned the game and then started coaching it. I’d take a 12u softball team any day over a 12u baseball team. watching college baseball or softball? Not even close for me, like watching paint dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X