No announcement yet.

Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cant invest any money in these “Vegas” stocks. Im sure there will be those that make a fortune off them but some will also be left holding an empty bag

Comment

Originally posted by St59 View Post
      That’s where I’m struggling. I’m at a nice profit on it, but don’t know what the heck is gonna happen on it....
      I'm just adjusting my stop-loss order every day or even during the day today. If it goes below where I'm comfortable I sell. If it keeps going higher, I ride it to the moon lol.

Comment

That’s where I’m struggling. I’m at a nice profit on it, but don’t know what the heck is gonna happen on it....

I had some PENN last spring when they bought out Barstool…got in from $7 - $13 a couple different times

I sold at $70ish, bought a few guns, and then it skyrocketed to $140…missed out on quite a bit of cash

I’m trying not to be too greedy but there may be an opportunity to make silly money on this one

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
          I had some PENN last spring when they bought out Barstool…got in from $7 - $13 a couple different times

I sold at $70ish, bought a few guns, and then it skyrocketed to $140…missed out on quite a bit of cash

I’m trying not to be too greedy but there may be an opportunity to make silly money on this one
          That’s why I think I may just hold and see. It’s just fun $ for me it’s nothing serious. Would rather risk it and see

Comment

I sold 100 shares yesterday at $60 and made a good profit. I’m playing with house money now. I have all this in my Roth IRA and made some pre COVID plays on things I knew would bounce back after this BS went away and it’s paid off so far. I started with $57,000 and was at $94,000 yesterday. It’s not profit until I sell. The only thing I regret is not selling GME at $350. I just took my profits and am buying some CCIV because they have interest in Lucid motors an luxury electric car company. It’s all a gamble.
            Attached Files

Comment

AMC is having a rough day today. Down 30% to mid/upper 40's. That level of volatility is the equivalence of the roulette table in Vegas. Not saying good or bad, just be fully aware of the risks before "spinning the wheel".

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                AMC is having a rough day today. Down 30% to mid/upper 40's. That level of volatility is the equivalence of the roulette table in Vegas. Not saying good or bad, just be fully aware of the risks before "spinning the wheel".

Good opportunity to buy more [emoji23][emoji573]

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                  Good opportunity to buy more [emoji23][emoji573]

That's why they allow you double down or split your hand in blackjack.....

Comment

Dang it. Hope I didnt miss my only chance to get out of WKHS with a little profit

Comment

I’m in class at SMU grad school this week and guy a few seats over was up $120k yesterday alone on AMC. We told him to sell out and he said nope. Wild ride!

Comment

Y'all think Doge will go back up at all with the coinable pro launch today?

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                          I’m in class at SMU grad school this week and guy a few seats over was up $120k yesterday alone on AMC. We told him to sell out and he said nope. Wild ride!

Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                            My nephew is always flat broke. What's happening is these young people are reading Redditt and other groups and believing that if they hold it will go to $1,000 Diamond hands, crush the heggies, all that BS

It's insane because they have so many followers they are moving things that never before could be moved this high.

Anyway, my nephew went from owning/having nothing to "investing" his free stimulus to over $30k yesterday. He swears he won't even think about selling until $400 LOL

Good luck to them. They need to run up silver like that!

Comment

TELL has been hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                                TELL has been hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Now you TELL us.

Comment

Working...
                                X