No announcement yet.

$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my first coin using MetaMask and uniswap. I linked to Zerion. Zerion shows a different amount of emax than shows in metamask. In metamask the number of emax fluctuates too. Why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
      EMAX has blown up today, huge gains.

I jumped in on Bezoge Earth today also and have doubled my investment in a few hours.
      Looks like this came out on the 14th (4 days ago). Are they impossible to buy when they first come out or does it just take a few days to hit social media and rocket up?

Also, any idea how many new coins come out each week? Is it one or two or a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Looks like this came out on the 14th (4 days ago). Are they impossible to buy when they first come out or does it just take a few days to hit social media and rocket up?

Also, any idea how many new coins come out each week? Is it one or two or a lot?
        I’ve been searching for ways to figure this out. Can’t find a website with a daily listing of new ones. All we need is Sleepy and Antlers to send out mass text alerts!

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
          This is my first coin using MetaMask and uniswap. I linked to Zerion. Zerion shows a different amount of emax than shows in metamask. In metamask the number of emax fluctuates too. Why is that?

It fluctuates in MetaMask because it actually grows in MetaMask. 2% is distributed to all holders on every transaction. So essentially, the longer you hold, the more you earn. It’s the incentive to hold to help increase the price.

Zerion does not keep up with the additions like your MetaMask wallet does, however, the price on Zerion and UniSwap will be pretty much the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
            I’ve been searching for ways to figure this out. Can’t find a website with a daily listing of new ones. All we need is Sleepy and Antlers to send out mass text alerts!
            I’ll keep my ears and eyes open! I’m cashed out for a bit. Quitting while I’m ahead. I’ll be back as soon as something peaks my interest. For what it’s worth, I am still holding some Emax. She gonna run

Comment

I used code

0xa3e059c0b01f07f211c85bf7b4f1d907afb011df
              The other day in unusual and it gave me this screeen. I said ok and the swap went through. It is. NO where to be found on Zerion or MetaMask.

Is this the correct code. What does this screen mean, does everyone get it

Comment

New coin just started trading. Just FYI

Direwolf/eth

.00000000056 right now.

Comment

When do gas prices drop? It seems to always be at $250

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
                    When do gas prices drop? It seems to always be at $250

I bought Sunday morning and gas was about $50.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      New coin just started trading. Just FYI

Direwolf/eth

.00000000056 right now.
                      Bezoge Earth has a good run and look so far. Doubled my investment overnight. Actually tripled but it dropped a little and now on its way back up.

Comment

If your not in EMax right now it’s a good time to jump in.

Comment

Gas fees are INSANE right now!

Y’all thought $200-$250 was bad!?!?!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Are there gas fees when converting back to ETH?

Comment

Should I still try to get in?

Comment

Originally posted by Grady_jones View Post
                                Should I still try to get in?
                                No better time then now.

Comment

Working...
                                X